Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Well id class ya as a part timer!! :thumbup: Leesds ,millwall paterbough and dons just cause there big games??? Ive been fulham, palace , oreint, hudderfield , oldham , scunny , leeds , carlise , millwall . peterbough , yoevil , bristol , swindon!

I recon uve got no chance for crewe but you could get in the home end if you tried hard anuff for all of them if they sell out !

Aah come on - I'm only 17, only moved to Leicester (from Scotland) about 9 years ago, and only became remotely interested in football about 2 years back!

I've got mates who were born here who just about make it to one home-game every couple of months, and only that when I've persuaded them!

Not many people made the trip to The Den as far as I can tell, and Rovers away was hardly for the part-timers - next season I'm thinking of using the pre-order form to buy a ticket for every away game in advance and trying to make every single game of the season, no mean feat when you're doing A2 levels at college and have a part-time job...

Dan, get involved in the stop over, if you drive and go via Leics you've already got a full car, charge us what 10-15 each and that's paid for fuel and squeezing you in a room will be piss.

As Maybes said, live.

Aah come on - I'm only 17, only moved to Leicester (from Scotland) about 9 years ago, and only became remotely interested in football about 2 years back!

When I was 17, I had to queue up with all and sundry, and as the Kop had no season tickets, that meant bugger all priority. I missed out on games back then, I missed out on frigging home games back then!!

The way tickets are sold now is so much better.

I've got mates who were born here who just about make it to one home-game every couple of months, and only that when I've persuaded them!

Not many people made the trip to The Den as far as I can tell, and Rovers away was hardly for the part-timers - next season I'm thinking of using the pre-order form to buy a ticket for every away game in advance and trying to make every single game of the season, no mean feat when you're doing A2 levels at college and have a part-time job...

You don't have to justify yourself, we all support Leicester :thumbup:

When I was 17, I had to queue up with all and sundry, and as the Kop had no season tickets, that meant bugger all priority. I missed out on games back then, I missed out on frigging home games back then!!

I'm so glad I've grown up in an era of season tickets.

It must've been gutting not to get into home matches after queueing up.

Dan, get involved in the stop over, if you drive and go via Leics you've already got a full car, charge us what 10-15 each and that's paid for fuel and squeezing you in a room will be piss.

As Maybes said, live.

I cant bruv. Really need to save for my hols >_<

Blackpool next year , presuming it aint on a tuesday. Weekender. Im all over it :thumbup:

As Maybes said, live.

If you drive, how much you intending on raping/charging us? :giggle:

I remember the situation well :cry:

When you take this into consideration, people don't know they are born these days..... :P

I'm so glad I've grown up in an era of season tickets.

It must've been gutting not to get into home matches after queueing up.

I remember the situation well :cry:

When you take this into consideration, people don't know they are born these days..... :P

The worst one was queuing up for the Newcastle match, last game of the 92 season. All seated areas had sold out, and the club, in its wisdom, decided that it would be a good idea to sell 4 Kop tickets to each person who turned up. Knowing it would be a nightmare, me and me mate went down there at 5.30/6am; the queue was already in Burnmoor St (the Kop had it's own ticket booth in those days, a garden shed that was located in the South-west corner, for those too young to remember). By the time we got to the corner of the old Members stand/family enclosure, it was announced it was now 2 tickets per person. Not long after, it went down to 1 ticket per person. There were just 20 people in front of us when the Kop sold out.

Did I cry? Like a baby, right there and then. :cry:

I vowed that this was never going to happen to me again, and it hasn't. Thankfully.

I have three requests for this game

1. That I get a ticket

2. That we win and query secure some kind of automatic promotion, and

3. It's dead sunneh.

Not too much to ask really is it?

Because I feel like turd this morning, that's why.

Get a grip. You shouldn't have been ramming those bucca's back then! :laugh:

I want to see Ramp at work. He fell out my car when I dropped him off at 4am and his dad woke up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get a grip. You shouldn't have been ramming those bucca's back then! :laugh:

I want to see Ramp at work. He fell out my car when I dropped him off at 4am and his dad woke up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol Ramp was ruined he's clearly going to be sacked today. There's no way he was in a fit state to work.

lol Ramp was ruined he's clearly going to be sacked today. There's no way he was in a fit state to work.

Hahaha I still feel bad now, he must be in some form of coma-state.

I think having about 10 sambucca's didn't help our causes!! aha

Saaafends still massively on you girl.The key is water before you sleep.

Hahaha I still feel bad now, he must be in some form of coma-state.

I think having about 10 sambucca's didn't help our causes!! aha

Saaafends still massively on you girl.The key is water before you sleep.

I made a glass of water then left it on the side, didn't drink it. And I bought a takeaway on my way home. Shambolic form, to be fair. I need to book my ideas up.

I made a glass of water then left it on the side, didn't drink it. And I bought a takeaway on my way home. Shambolic form, to be fair. I need to book my ideas up.

This is a long way from eating snowy pizza (sounds like a chambers special that lol) you've got 2 1/2 weeks to prepare for saaafend. Plenty of time mate, pleanty of time.

This is a long way from eating snowy pizza (sounds like a chambers special that lol) you've got 2 1/2 weeks to prepare for saaafend. Plenty of time mate, pleanty of time.

That was heroic. Andy didn't enjoy his phone call that night either :P

I'll come. But tone down the sambucas.

Archived