Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Assuming there's tickets left for tomorrow then? I can't get down to the ticket office in the morning so I'm just going to send an e-mail now and see what happends.

I know its probably been asked so many times before, but what should I put in the e-mail? Do I need to put card details or just let them ring me?

Assuming there's tickets left for tomorrow then? I can't get down to the ticket office in the morning so I'm just going to send an e-mail now and see what happends.

I know its probably been asked so many times before, but what should I put in the e-mail? Do I need to put card details or just let them ring me?

If you email them with your name and contact details, they should then contact you to process your order. :thumbup:

Although I've always just sent my debit card number and the 3 digit code on the back, and they do it automatically. :)

I've had an off and on rumbling argument with the ticket office about the fact that they encourage people to do this. Email is not a secure medium - any email you send is copied into the cache on each mail server between your own PC and the recipient. It can be read by sysadmins on each of those mail servers. Unless they install PGP security to their email (which is free but not widely used) then they really shouldn't encourage people to, effectively, post their credit card details on the internet.

I'd suggest you don't do this.

I will stick my neck out and say there will still be tickets left tomorrow afternoon so you SHOULD be alright.

I'm pretty certain you will get a ticket if you get to ticket office between 1-2pm, possibly later.

Or i will be wrong, infact don't listen to me, listen to NSLL :P:giggle::celebrate:

I've had an off and on rumbling argument with the ticket office about the fact that they encourage people to do this. Email is not a secure medium - any email you send is copied into the cache on each mail server between your own PC and the recipient. It can be read by sysadmins on each of those mail servers. Unless they install PGP security to their email (which is free but not widely used) then they really shouldn't encourage people to, effectively, post their credit card details on the internet.

This lad speaks a lot of sense. :thumbup: This is why I suggested to RowlattsFox to only send his contact details.

Although I've always just sent my debit card number and the 3 digit code on the back, and they do it automatically. :)

This lad speaks a lot of sense. :thumbup: This is why I suggested to RowlattsFox to only send his contact details.

Exactly. The other option is to encrypt your email and ring them to tell them the password, which defeats the whole point of emailing in the first place

Nussul, seriously, this:

I would put in my mobile number and let them call me for the details, which they have done.

Nussul, seriously, this:

I would put in my mobile number and let them call me for the details, which they have done.

I understand the risk involved, and if I had a decent amount of money I wouldn't.

But part laziness, and part knowing that if my details were leaked and my account emptied, it wouldn't be a massive loss.

I really did think this would sell out early yesterday.

Ah well, better to be safe than sorry. :ph34r:

Too right!

Certainly won't be like that for Crewe.....although I did say that about Southend as well >_<

Archived