Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

can't we scrap the bandwidth blackhole that is....

You can only do this if you create a list of who wants to join you.

Ah good point :D

A List - People who want to shamelessly prostitute themselves in the new, shiny 'What are you listening to now' thread, simply to shite on Alexikokopops' day:

1. AoWW

2. FoxForever (enlisted even if he wasn't technically putting himself forward)

3. Anyone else I can bully/blackmail into joining

A List - People who want to shamelessly prostitute themselves in the new, shiny 'What are you listening to now' thread, simply to shite on Alexikokopops' day:

1. AoWW

I would have anyway :P

I am interested. I have a vested interest in disliking it. Are you honestly saying that you don't ever talk about anything you don't like?

Don't get me started on the billions of other threads like "How was your day?", "What colour socks are you wearing?" and "What are you typing right now?". Grrrr.

Which is basically like saying all FT members are only discussing things they don't really care about. :ph34r:

I sure hope it hasn't been deleted. I want to see what lildave3 was listening to on an August evening two years ago.

lol

1. AoWW

I have decided to announce my retirement from the "what are you listening to thread".

The new thread is to commercial for my liking and not enough 60's music.

Kokopops has a smashing triple the amount of my meagre four!!! :o

lol

Which isn't that surprisingly given the fact I've actually seen N'Guessan play and have a plethora of friends with Lincoln season tickets (having grown up 15 minutes drive from Sincil Bank) :unsure:

I sure hope it hasn't been deleted. I want to see what lildave3 was listening to on an August evening two years ago.

:crylaugh:

exactly - that's why it seems so dull, it's almost completely void of opinion or relevance.

yes it is interesting to see what people are listening to for all the reasons people have put...that is why i suggested an alternative...

the whole concept 'what are you listening to now' is transient, as AKP jokes above, there is no need for it to be archieved.

surely it would be better to have more music threads about specific artists or genres, so at least there can be some debate on the subject - for example, i have been listening to lots of japanese electronica, i could have just listed the songs i am playing in THAT thread, but instead i started a general thread on the subject, that way anyone who shares my interest can read it, rather than trawling 600 pages looking at song titles, without any descriptions.

we already have the 'bands you like thread but...' thread - and there have been various other 'recommendation' threads.

--- so, it's not a question of 'don't read it', i was just trying to see if there are more efficient ways of doing it, that will reach more people :dunno:

exactly - that's why it seems so dull, it's almost completely void of opinion or relevance.

yes it is interesting to see what people are listening to for all the reasons people have put...that is why i suggested an alternative...

the whole concept 'what are you listening to now' is transient, as AKP jokes above, there is no need for it to be archieved.

surely it would be better to have more music threads about specific artists or genres, so at least there can be some debate on the subject - for example, i have been listening to lots of japanese electronica, i could have just listed the songs i am playing in THAT thread, but instead i started a general thread on the subject, that way anyone who shares my interest can read it, rather than trawling 600 pages looking at song titles, without any descriptions.

we already have the 'bands you like thread but...' thread - and there have been various other 'recommendation' threads.

--- so, it's not a question of 'don't read it', i was just trying to see if there are more efficient ways of doing it, that will reach more people :dunno:

I don't care if its brown nosing, you've just summed up how I feel in a less angry and irrational way

:wub:

At least it didn't turn into a Oasis Vs Beach Boys debate or current music Vs 60's etc. lol

lol

I've had a shocker in this thread already and you just made it worse.

lol

It's okay, I'm about to get mine as well. Walkers went crying to the admins because I dared edit one of his amazingly interesting, pointful and intelligent contributions to FoxesTalk instead of just doing what I should have done and outright deleted the muppet's spam.

lol

It's okay, I'm about to get mine as well. Walkers went crying to the admins because I dared edit one of his amazingly interesting, pointful and intelligent contributions to FoxesTalk instead of just doing what I should have done and outright deleted the muppet's spam.

Missed that one 'n all. :whistle:

Hopeless.

I don't care if its brown nosing, you've just summed up how I feel in a less angry and irrational way

:wub:

brown nose away, my boy, brown nose away...

At least it didn't turn into a Oasis Vs Beach Boys debate or current music Vs 60's etc. lol

still plenty of time for that :thumbup:

Which isn't that surprisingly given the fact I've actually seen N'Guessan play and have a plethora of friends with Lincoln season tickets (having grown up 15 minutes drive from Sincil Bank) :unsure:

Your expertise is severely missed in said thread. That's not cool.

lol

He didn't cry to me about it.

Archived