Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

On 03/05/2024 at 08:44, Iran said:

@NasPb Giving me the summer vibes 🔥🌴🇩🇿🇹🇳🇲🇦

asalamo alaikom brother. Dj Snake does a good job with these remixes, very good to bring attention to original folk music. this style is influenced by eastern moroccan and algerian Raai music and also a bit by alaoui and regada music. if you want i can send you some of the traditional disks, beautiful music! By the way, im a big fan of iranian dotar myself and traditional music. rather, both traditional forms and neo traditional forms. BarakAllah fik

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NasPb said:

asalamo alaikom brother. Dj Snake does a good job with these remixes, very good to bring attention to original folk music. this style is influenced by eastern moroccan and algerian Raai music and also a bit by alaoui and regada music. if you want i can send you some of the traditional disks, beautiful music! By the way, im a big fan of iranian dotar myself and traditional music. rather, both traditional forms and neo traditional forms. BarakAllah fik

Walaikum Salam! Thank you for the information on the origins of the music and how its style was influenced.

I was also listening to this which I enjoyed that was trending heavily around Eid:

5 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Today is 30 years since Weezer’s Blue Album released. My favourite record of all time.

Listening to it right now in the sun, beers flowing. Top class afternoon 

Never a fan until I bought that album a few years ago, better late than never, great LP.

• Like 3