Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

FT CD Swap # 4

lolHope my review of Jay's hasn't put people off.

Just like to be a bit more in depth than a review which consists of a smiley or a four worded line.

I must admit it will be a breath of fresh air listening to your mix. I have high hopes. :thumbup:

only me off you!! you miserable b*stard!!!! :D

I am sure if I went through all my classic Ninja Tunes, vast Mo'Wax (almost every album!! even the Toys and some weird Unkle promo box set thing with like 3" vinyl records never even seen it on EBAY) collection, classic Metalheadz and Moving Shadow stuff you would be loving it but every one else would hate it

one of the most beautiful things about music that everyone likes different things I mean some people even like Pendulum

only me off you!! you miserable b*stard!!!! :D

I am sure if I went through all my classic Ninja Tunes, vast Mo'Wax (almost every album!! even the Toys and some weird Unkle promo box set thing with like 3" vinyl records never even seen it on EBAY) collection, classic Metalheadz and Moving Shadow stuff you would be loving it but every one else would hate it

one of the most beautiful things about music that everyone likes different things I mean some people even like Pendulum

It was nothing personal. I only wanted to review your mix and travs as it would be to time consuming too get involved this time round and you listened to my last mix so I thought I would return the favours + I will throw James in there cause I think he has a similar taste :thumbup:

Yep everyone has there own thing and I respect each person for there own tastes but I was just being honest and actually took the time to listen to each track and gave my opinion not just flicking through tracks and giving you a one line sentence as others have done.

Like I said at the bottom of the review im sure you have plenty on your hard drive which would be a complete 10/10 mix and this was a more varied thing to please all.

Nice one

As i've just said before i have to apologise for being quite harsh in some reviews. I've just done them all in one go as it's the only time i'll have to listen to anything.

Also apologies to Shen and Mark as i'm having a mare trying to find a lot of the songs on yours (Fez's too). I've done all of these off of Spotify and Youtube as i've not got any space on my laptop.

What a lame excuse!! :rolleyes:

Not that you would've liked anything on mine anyway :P

I'm lost.. should've been on here sooner.. who's did i miss, can I still download munnyfunsters?

Shall I post mine yet, or hang ten? I'm fully up to date on reviews and I'm ready to go.

Shall I post mine yet, or hang ten? I'm fully up to date on reviews and I'm ready to go.

Shall we say a week between them so everyone is doing the reviews, so yours would go up on Friday. There's still a pretty poor review rate, particularly from the people who put their swaps up first... :whistle:

Shall we say a week between them so everyone is doing the reviews, so yours would go up on Friday. There's still a pretty poor review rate, particularly from the people who put their swaps up first... :whistle:

Yup this happens all the time... I'm tempted to say we take a break now with you, Smuts and me being the first to post next time round.

Yeh it'd be ideal to leave yours a few more days Trav. I'll get Jays done in a sec.

Okie dokie, you da boss. (And as such, there's a tribute track on my mix ;) )

I know everyone always hates mine and nobody ever bothers to review it but this time it has to be different. There is literally NO INDIE on my mix at all.

It is completely different to anything i've ever done before. It's fantastic. I can't stop listening to it.

Currently downloading all the tracks so i can put it into something you can all dowload as some of you don't have spotify but ill give a link to the spotify playlist as well.

What would I have to do in order to post a playlist in this please? (I know how to do it, I was just wondering whether I have to review a certain amount of peoples first)

Preferably, people would be more willing to do yours then. Just pop on the end, after James. I think.

1. Finners

2. Flynny

3. Libertine

4. Joe.

5. Nussul

6. Mark

7. Shen

8. Granno

9. Fez

10. Jay

11. Trav

12. Smuts.

13. James

14. lavrentis

Preferably, people would be more willing to do yours then. Just pop on the end, after James. I think.

Cheers Lib.

My ISP is in the middle of changing, so my old provider has now ceased providing and my new own has yet to be set up. As such, I am now connectionless (Aside from this 5 mins on my Bro-in-law's PC) I don't have a date yet from my new ISP so Smuts, James and Lav can leapfrog me. Can I be 1st on CD swap 5? I'd prefer that to being last on this.

My ISP is in the middle of changing, so my old provider has now ceased providing and my new own has yet to be set up. As such, I am now connectionless (Aside from this 5 mins on my Bro-in-law's PC) I don't have a date yet from my new ISP so Smuts, James and Lav can leapfrog me. Can I be 1st on CD swap 5? I'd prefer that to being last on this.

That's a shame. Makes sense tbh.

I'll bang mine up tommorrow then if everyone agrees?

Smuts?

Internet Explorer 8 has fooked my laptops internet conection royally so i won't be ready today (on the missus' laptop atm). Will have a look at it again tommorrow. If in the meantime James or Lav bang thiers up then so be it i'll wait a week.

Sorry ladies.

Archived