Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

FT CD Swap # 4

Maybe you can go ahead of Smuts then. Give him more time to get it sorted.

Smuts' call. I really don't mind.

At least there seems to be a bit of interest again in it with most people doing the reviews, apart from FLYNNY and FINNEGAN obviously. :D

Feel free to nip ahead James. Apparently my net has been fixed for me so i should be ready too.

Let me know when you want me.

If you're ready to go then let's just stick to the original order. You stick yours up on Friday and I'll do mine middle of next week.

If you're ready to go then let's just stick to the original order. You stick yours up on Friday and I'll do mine middle of next week.

Actually i would rather go sooner as im moving house end of July and should start packing soon. Cheers sweetie.

It all sounds like empty promises but I'm genuinely excited about a few of these and will try and catch up.

Bit of an explanation, two things really - firstly I've got friends over from abroad at the moment and have been entertaining for a few weeks so I've not really been around much at all, I don't get much time to myself. They're due to go back at the start of August and I guess everyone will have done by then but I'll be coming back to check. I definitely want to do Fez and Mark, sorry for the favouritism there, and James if he's done one.

The other problem is my laptop has gone kaput again. :\

So if it's still fooked I might not have a computer at all when they go, as I'm moving out shortly afterwards and don't have a PC (currently using my dad's!)

Can I be 1st on CD swap 5? I'd prefer that to being last on this.

Are we doing another CD Swap then? If so I'd be very happy to have quite an early slot again, I've already found a couple of songs I want to put in etc.

Week/two?

Well this has been my only chance since last time to get online and still no ISP. Sky have given me a date of next Tuesday, but I'm not holding my breath after their performance so far :angry:

Well this has been my only chance since last time to get online and still no ISP. Sky have given me a date of next Tuesday, but I'm not holding my breath after their performance so far :angry:

Any ideas as to what we should do then?

That'll give everyone time to swamp my topic with reviews :rolleyes:

Haha. I think you may be paying the price for your "relaxed" attitude to the reviewing process... That or people have just lost interest, which doesn't bode well for me.

I'll sort Smuts' review today, and same for James on release day.

Libertine, am I alright to start the list for swap 5?

1. Trav Le Bleu

2. Nussul

Yahman. As I'm gagging to do another I'd like to be quite early if possible.

Haha. I think you may be paying the price for your "relaxed" attitude to the reviewing process... That or people have just lost interest, which doesn't bode well for me.

Let us know mate when you post yours. :thumbup:

1. Trav Le Bleu

2. Nussul

3. Jehst

Archived