Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello everyone, Its nice to be in good company and hope you'll welcome an old fart that used to go home and away for the best part of 15 years, but does'nt get down so much now as I work shifts fighting fires and have to take the kids, who think you have to buy a new shirt every time you go to a match, bastards! They probably aint mine anyway, my missus is a freindly type if you know what i mean :crylaugh:

Hello everybody, I'm a little nearvous...my name is Earlydoorsones and I am a footyholic.

It is interesting to read the other comments. This is my first membership to a forum; strange that I have chosen now to join after the roller coaster ride of the past X years as a supporter of the club.

Reading the thread about the treatment of the Foss Boys at 1am enraged me - I was hoping for some info on new signings and some feedback about the City fans reaction to Max Gradel the other night, but stumbled upon a Club unwilling to allow some fans to stand and sing but not others.

Ah well, I differntiate between the Club and the Team, and at the moment, I am trying to focus my attention on the Team. Up the City!

Hi all!

My name is Amy and I've been browsing this forum for a while, and just had to register so I can discuss todays game against Reading :angry:

I've been supporting city for as long as I remember but didn't go to a game until I was 11 - we lost to Derby who had Peter Shilton in goal!!

I'm keeping the faith......just!

HI All,

Just popping in to introduce myself. I'm Jim, currently live in Stoke and have been for the past nine years but born and raised in Leicester and would never consider supporting any other team.

Leicester til I Die

Current opinion.... Sousa Out.... We've never had a foreign manager and don't need one now. Thai consortium..... to many questions at the moment. Player squad.... too many average players. (Howard / Oakley / Wellens / Moreno)

HI All,

Just popping in to introduce myself. I'm Jim, currently live in Stoke and have been for the past nine years but born and raised in Leicester and would never consider supporting any other team.

Leicester til I Die

Current opinion.... Sousa Out.... We've never had a foreign manager and don't need one now. Thai consortium..... to many questions at the moment. Player squad.... too many average players. (Howard / Oakley / Wellens / Moreno)

:welcome:

Looks like I'm not the only Leicester fan living in the Stoke-on-Trent area.

Hi I'm Brown Fox and have lived in Leicester all my life.

Been supporting them since i was 5 years old and Leicester City Football Club is a huge part of my life.

I'm not worried at all currently concerning our start to the season as we can and will get better sooner rather than later.

See myself as an optimist when talking about Leicester City and always try to find the positives! Also have a season ticket and get to about 8 away games every season.

COME ON YOU FOXES!

Been a member here for ages, but not very active...my first city game was City V Wolves in February 1978 when Mark good win scored the only goal of the game and Trevor Christie made his home debut, and the manager of the time was Frank Mclintock, a mish mash of all that was crappy about peter Taylor and Holloway all rolled into one...we got relegated that season.

Hi, I have been a city supporter all my life. I have also had the privalege of working for the club in the past too.

I became a season ticket holder when i was 7 up until 16. I then stopped due to playing saturdays and then eventually worked for the club for two years.

I became a season ticket holder again last year and currently sit in the Kop with my dad, just how it was when I was 7!

I have become a bit concerned as of late and annoyed with a few things so thought it was about time to start posting.

Hope to have some good constructive chats with you all soon.

Hi to all city fans my name is BIG PHIL ive supported the mighty FOXES since 1981.Lots of great memories.And lots of lows but hey thats what you get when ur a true blue

Ive got to ask is Sousa on drugs Moreno instead of Morrison,Oakley and wellens in place of KING our only central midfielder who is capable of hitting the net.I dont wish to moan but hey moreno, in the position he is playing is a liability the sooner we have Morrison back the better.As for Lamey well i think i could give him a run for his money.Nice football in you own half is no good without a finishing product(Fryatt-Howard)Idont wish to moan but i pay my money .Since Pearsons departure the team looks far worse than it has in years.COME ON SOUSA SORT IT OUT.Iwish every city fan all the best as were in this mess together

Hi Everyone

Thought i had better say hello as i have registered to the site because i have been addicted to it for sometime now.. i am a Leicester lad born and bred, who now lives in... yep you guessed it Iceland. Moved here for work a while back and rely on the internet and TV to watch games and keep up with the news on our great club.

Supporter since i can remember but first game was 1987 with Mr. Pleat at the helm.... Hoping for good times ahead with Mr. Sousa!

Cheers

Edited by Icelandicfox

Supported Leicester since I can remember, was a season ticket holder for about 2/3 years when I was about 10 or something. Lost interest in football generally for quite a while and last year went to quite a few games again and decided this year to get a season ticket again with my mate who has always had one.

Been browsing the forum quite a lot recently, thought I may as well register and start posting.

Hey, I'm new.

I joined just this week because so far, apart from a few mates who are city fans, debate on city is somewhat lacking, what with the majority of my mates being glory hunters.

I'm on one of the facebook groups for City but there isn't really any coherent conversation, so I turned to foxestalk!

no1 will beat me my first ever game was leicester city 5-1 sunderland stan collymore hatrick i was much younger then and up until about 5 years ago every ever city game i had been to we had won then got a season ticket we got relagated to the championship and its been down hill ever since

hi guys , im a student from the university of Leicester, ive been here since the beginning of August, i love LCFC since 2008 and i watched the 0-0 match against Boro last month at the Walkers Stadium. I plan to watch some home matches as more as possible if im free. Glad to see everyone here and next time if you see an Asian face in the stand , it might be me.