Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi,  Started following the Foxes after Kasey Keller came from Millwall in the Nineties. Used to watch him at the local college before he went to Britain.  Dropped off during the dark years as it was hard to get info in the states on the lower leagues. Met a mate at a Portland Timbers match who has family in Leicester and has been over to watch the Foxes at least 20 times.  We started hitting the local soccer bar whenever the Foxes were on TV during the Championship years and made a trip in Nov. '14 to catch a West Brom match at the KP and travel away with the lads to Southampton.

4 of us will be in LA to see the PSG match and rub elbows with the expats and hopefully a whole mess of new American fans of the mighty LCFC !

Long time lurker.

Won't lie, I'm a massive fan of the Tinder thread.

Ready to watch England lose on penalties and cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time lurker.

Won't lie, I'm a massive fan of the Tinder thread.

Ready to watch England lose on penalties and cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi all just been verified , 1st and foremost i am here for the banter and the decent chat , as u can see i am a celtic fan but followed leicester for the last 15 yrs so let the roasting begin lol

hi all just been verified , 1st and foremost i am here for the banter and the decent chat , as u can see i am a celtic fan but followed leicester for the last 15 yrs so let the roasting begin lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leicester lads,

I am from Switzerland and started following LCFC in early 2015 after I have attended an Arsenal-Leicester game in February 2015.

After checking results on every matchday during the great escape in spring 2015, I started to watch every game on TV in the 2015/2016 season.

I even managed to visit Leicester in January 2016 for Leicester-Stoke, which was a great trip!

I am really looking forward to watch Leicester this season in the Champions league on free tv, and I hope I can attend any game in the future.

Stefan

Hi there. New fan here, inspired by Leicester's incredible story. The EPL is usually not big news here in Australia; football is not usually on our radar, let alone the English game. But Leicester captured Australian's imagination. Everyone was talking about them. I always liked the EPL but never really had a team to root for.  This last season, though, I fell for Leicester; I love how the boys play. Attacking flair, combined with staunch defence.  Plus the team is full of hard workers who play for each other and their city. What's not to love.

I am in awe of the fans who have stuck with this club for decades. You guys will always be the true fans. Hope you have room for new admirers like me. Looking forward to what the new season will bring.

• Like 1

Hi, my names Craig and I'm a foxaholic!!!

I'm a born and bred Leicester lad. Always followed LCFC for as long as I remember. I remember the infamous leicester v Shrewsbury game and was at villa park for the semi final against spuds, was looking forward to a Wembley trip that year.

Luckily now have a job that I can get Saturday's/Sunday's off from work without much hassle, so am a regular for last 4yrs

Morning folks,

Tom here, life-long Leicester fan. God knows why I've only just got round to making an account on here, I've been trawling through the forums for years. 

Follow me on Twitter @tomharveymedia (The Salford Fox) - always posting Leicester related stuff. 

It's good to be here! Up the bloody Foxes!

Hi Guys

Firstly would like to congratulate your team for the way they played last season on becoming the EPL Champions!!!!!

I am a Celtic fan and I will be in Birmingham on the weekend of the 26/08/16, i have noticed your playing Swansea that weekend, how can i buy a ticket for the game?i have looked on the ticket office and nothing, any help would be appreciated guys.

oh Good luck for the 23rd

Hi Guys

Firstly would like to congratulate your team for the way they played last season on becoming the EPL Champions!!!!!

I am a Celtic fan and I will be in Birmingham on the weekend of the 26/08/16, i have noticed your playing Swansea that weekend, how can i buy a ticket for the game?i have looked on the ticket office and nothing, any help would be appreciated guys.

oh Good luck for the 23rd

If you're not a member you'll struggle to get a ticket.

Afternoon, City fan for 45 years from Hathern, Nr Loughborough, been to 65 different grounds with City and off to Celtic this weekend but due to children had to give season ticket up a few years ago!!! Go away now more than home

So need a ticket for the community shield if any out there?

Never in a million years thought we would be the Champions Of England :scarf:

Here's hoping

Cheers

Dave

Edited by DB11

Hi,

Regular reader of 2 years. Family been supporting LCFC forever.

Currently living in London for work.

Southern Softies! but was fun to win the PREM league as the only Leicester fan in office.