Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

Guest DavidJCW

I'm sure the game randomly adds how msny minutes it feels like.

More than likely... bloody annoying and what's more is it's cost me a Semi-Final place with Belgium in the World Cup... :angry:

Well I am fucking livid!

We manage to take England to extra time with the score of 1-1 and despite there being NO ACTION WHAT SO EVER in the ENTIRETY of extra time, the ref sees fit to add on 5 minutes of extra time at the end of it and surprise surprise, England score a goal in the 124th minute.

That has ruined... literally ruined my day. :mad:

i had 30 minutes of added time in extra time on Fm 07 playing in the carling cup final as leicester v man u. Not sure how it got that (probably a glitch) but we played through to 150 minutes (some pretty impressive fergie time)

How do I make it so that it flicks from the pitch screen to the score screen? I never know who's scored half the time and it's well annoying.

do you mean from overview (like the screenshot posted earlier up on the page for the 28-0 defeat) to pitch?

If so just click Exit tv view, then on the side menu click overview and it takes you to that screen and flicks back to classic view of the match when something happens and overview when nothings happening.

or you can watch in split screen (little menu at the bottom of list when in classic view, click on that then click show highlights in... and choose left or right split screen view), or in tv there is a drop down menu in which you can choose "your team" stats which shows a rating for your players, what cards they've picked up, their fitness and who's scored a goal and how many they've scored.

just pissed off ricardo carvalho.

Came to me claiming he wanted a new challenge so i offered him the chance to go to watford on loan - he said no, got in a strop and is now demanding a transfer. So i dropped him and call up a youth teamer rather than him every time there's an injury. I've also been rejecting all bids for him and offering him mutual termination of his contract, only to withdraw that offer at the last second.

Took Hereford mid way through first season to fourth by the end of the season.. Lost out to Bury 3-0.

Signed some serious players such as Nicky Forster (released), Jamie Cureton and David Prutton, and we've struggled at the start of term! Just smashed Grimsby 3-0. On the up? Budget... there is nothing there to spend now... Wyness just owns League 2 on FM2010.

Archived