Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

Centre Back's got about 10 million for 2.

I signed Toby Aulderweireld (not sure on spelling) for Arsenal and he has been immense. I think he cost between 3-3.5 million. He's in his early 20s so theres time for him to develop aswell. I think he plays for Ajax (defo from a dutch side) and he's a Belgian international

Top of the Championship with Leeds at the minute.

Fraser Forster - 500k from Newcastle

Ben Parker

Paddy Kisnorbo

Martin Taylor - Free from Birmingham

David Gray - Free from Man Utd

Bobby Convey - Free from San Jose

Jonny Howson

Alan McCormack - 300k from Southend

Mark Yeates - On loan from Middlesbrough

Marlon Harewood - Free from Villa

Jermaine Beckford

Sold Snodgrass for £5 Million. :)

In the first season with leicester, does anyone else find that you can win nearly every game at home but none away? Also, does it feel like your going to concdede everytime the opponent is on the attack :frusty:

I find if i'm winning, in the last minute they always go on the attack and 9 times out of 10 score no matter what i do... :frusty:

Bought this via Steam when it was first released and installed it on my comp, played it, everything fine.

Now have a new comp, accessed my Steam account, downloaded the game once more, said download was complete and ready to launch.

But it won't bloody load! Error message says "this program can't start because d3dx9_41.dll is missing from your computer". Now i'm probably being thick, but, what the hell is that!!!

Please help. :(

Bought this via Steam when it was first released and installed it on my comp, played it, everything fine.

Now have a new comp, accessed my Steam account, downloaded the game once more, said download was complete and ready to launch.

But it won't bloody load! Error message says "this program can't start because d3dx9_41.dll is missing from your computer". Now i'm probably being thick, but, what the hell is that!!!

Please help. :(

Just put the thing that is missing into google and download the file. Worked for me, hope that helps!

Won the Colombian league with Athletico Nacional 3 seasons in a row now, got some great youngsters coming through aswell. Havn't stayed this long with a single team in ages, definately my best FM game this year.

My mate had a game as Rangers, won the league like 17 years in a row and didn't dare leave because he's usually so shit at the game. lol

All the evidence i need to show that the scottish league is wank.

Okay, so got the game working and thanks to my new comp, can actually play the game with a large database of players for the first time.

So, gonna start in the Championship (not sure where yet), so who are the (affordable) best signings for a Championship club?

Any help appreciated. :)

Just put the thing that is missing into google and download the file. Worked for me, hope that helps!

Sorted the problem, cheers for the help. :thumbup:

I'm so bad on FM I once finished 3rd with Celtic.

BEAT THAT.

I managed to finish on a massive 4 points for Crystal Palace (started on -10). Unbelievably they waited the whole season before giving me the boot even though it was quite clear the team I'd cobbled together was pathetic and there was no way I was going to turn it around at any point in the season. I don't know what it is about FM10 but I'm a total disaster on this game.

1st season with leicester team:

GK: Kieren Westwood (2m)

DR: Michael Morrison

DC: Jack Hobbs

DC: Craig Cathcart (Loan, Man Utd)

DL: Bruno Berner

MR: Robert Koren (Free)

MC: Ritchie Wellens

MC: Andy King

ML: Tom Kennedy

ST: DJ Campbell

ST: Ilan (Free)

Subs:

Alex Smithies (1.5m, Huddersfield)

Miguel Vitor

Lloyd Dyer

Brian Stock (2m, Doncaster)

Gael Kakuta (Loan, Chelsea)

Vaclav Kadlec (Slavia, 2,2mil)

Marlon Harewood (Free)

beat Portsmouth 3-1 away, DJ (2) & Koren :)

1st season with leicester team:

GK: Kieren Westwood (2m)

DR: Michael Morrison

DC: Jack Hobbs

DC: Craig Cathcart (Loan, Man Utd)

DL: Bruno Berner

MR: Robert Koren (Free)

MC: Ritchie Wellens

MC: Andy King

ML: Tom Kennedy

ST: DJ Campbell

ST: Ilan (Free)

Subs:

Alex Smithies (1.5m, Huddersfield)

Miguel Vitor

Lloyd Dyer

Brian Stock (2m, Doncaster)

Gael Kakuta (Loan, Chelsea)

Vaclav Kadlec (Slavia, 2,2mil)

Marlon Harewood (Free)

beat Portsmouth 3-1 away, DJ (2) & Koren :)

Someone's been using the editor :whistle:

Someone's been using the editor :whistle:

I Think not. Tunchev left for 4.5mil upfront, Fryatt Left for 1m upfront.

Kieran Westwood 1m upfront + 1m over 48months

Smithies 500k upfront & 1m over 48

Kadlec 1.2 upfront & 1m over 48

And Brian Stock as the same deal as Westwoods.

pure negotiation.

Archived