Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

I Think not. Tunchev left for 4.5mil upfront, Fryatt Left for 1m upfront.

Kieran Westwood 1m upfront + 1m over 48months

Smithies 500k upfront & 1m over 48

Kadlec 1.2 upfront & 1m over 48

And Brian Stock as the same deal as Westwoods.

pure negotiation.

Ah right, Tunchev only usually leaves for about 3mil on mine.

been playing a game with hibbs, got about 1 million to spend second season jan transfer window, and im looking for someone whos just going to berry the goals for me.

forwards i've got at the min are: Stokes, Rhiordan(sp) Simpson(loan) Waghorn

but i need another forward who'l score loads and will come to hibbs, any ideas?

been playing a game with hibbs, got about 1 million to spend second season jan transfer window, and im looking for someone whos just going to berry the goals for me.

forwards i've got at the min are: Stokes, Rhiordan(sp) Simpson(loan) Waghorn

but i need another forward who'l score loads and will come to hibbs, any ideas?

Try Wilfried Niflore, should cost about 250k. He should bag you a few goals.

Need a new game to start with - any suggestions?

If you want a fun couple of seasons, go for man city huge budget and if you go into the red the chairman just gives you more cash.

If you want a challenge but a team with potential, sunderland.

If you missed out on a slap and tickle party at the weekend and want to inflict pain upon yourself, go for macclesfield

I bought an update on ebay, if anyone wants it then i'll send a link to the page via pm, don't tell him though :whistle:

In the update, Transfers, Teams in leagues i.e. Newcastle to pm, managers, injuries

I bought an update on ebay, if anyone wants it then i'll send a link to the page via pm, don't tell him though :whistle:

In the update, Transfers, Teams in leagues i.e. Newcastle to pm, managers, injuries

£1.35 with facepacks and all the other logos etc, i couldn't be arsed to do it myself!

:mellow: That's stupid. It's all free on SI Games forums

Currently on my longest ever serving of FM, Just broke into 4 days play and just won the triple as manager of Man City in my first season with them, after 6 years at Leicester, getting 3 successive mid table Premiership finishes. Although Di Matteo took over from me and took them to 6th. What's the furthest everybody else has got in FM?

Currently on my longest ever serving of FM, Just broke into 4 days play and just won the triple as manager of Man City in my first season with them, after 6 years at Leicester, getting 3 successive mid table Premiership finishes. Although Di Matteo took over from me and took them to 6th. What's the furthest everybody else has got in FM?

Im in 2021 or something like that

My tactic when i got promoted (which was after 6 seasons) was to buy a load of youngsters around 18 to 22 which at first I thought failed miserably as i got relegated first season in the prem but it was a blessing in disguise as the next season i got promoted by play-offs and all my kids were better players because of it and stay up comfortably. I then bought one £15 million+ player every season and climbed the League and now we are one of the best in Europe this is a screen shot of my current season which is easily my best. I've already won the League Cup and the League. Quadruple is ready to be won if I have the guts to play it.

fmleicester.th.png

Archived