Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

just signed mads timm for leicester and he is unavailable until the 15/06/2010 due to personal reasons and i am in december! :dunno:

anyone know why this is?

Just Wiki'd him and apparently he retired in August 2009 :dunno:

Is this still available on iPhone? Got £25 worth of iTunes vouchers to use

It is, was around £5 however one of my friends got it for £2.99 on offer? Anybody got a link to the newest dowloading patch etc?

just signed mads timm for leicester and he is unavailable until the 15/06/2010 due to personal reasons and i am in december! :dunno:

anyone know why this is?

Wikipedia says On 16 August 2009, he retired from professional football because of injuries and lack of motivation.[6]

Had a great season with Sheff Utd which I started the other day. Only a catalogue of injuries stopped me from staying right with the top 2 (Newcastle and Forest); for the last few months of the season was always naming squads with only 3/4 players on the bench. Finished 4th in the end and got the play-off final thanks to a win over West Brom in the semi-final. Lost to Reading 1-0 at Wembley. :(

My star man throughout the season was Richard Cresswell lol!

i have been uing fm on my laptop as my desktop has been having some serious issues with the internet - it is now working fine. However when trying to download the first patch for fm2010 it stopped downloading on the file for fm.exe and gave me an error meage saying that i have a sharing violation for this file....

any ideas anyone?!?

If your copy is legit then I don't know MPH.

If its a pirate copy, then you can't DL and install patches, as far as I know. But none of us would have pirate copies now would we.

Just started another Man City season today, bought Ribery for 60M and also signed a Villarreal youngster who I think will turn into a wonderkid. Also bought another player as well, can't remember who atm though.

If your copy is legit then I don't know MPH.

If its a pirate copy, then you can't DL and install patches, as far as I know. But none of us would have pirate copies now would we.

Just started another Man City season today, bought Ribery for 60M and also signed a Villarreal youngster who I think will turn into a wonderkid. Also bought another player as well, can't remember who atm though.

lol

cheeky bugger of course it legit. :P

The only thing i can think of is that i have tried to manually install and run and check for updates as the added program did my nut in on my laptop

Went up with leicester with the up to date teams,

my team is:

Green - 2.5 mil

Lamey

Hobbs

Chivu (800k transfer listed)

Finnan (free transfer first season)

Granero (3 mil)

Riquelme (5 mil with 10 mil add on after 50 goals :crylaugh: )

King

Jenas (4 mil transfer listed)

Heskey (3 mil)

Owen (1.2 mil transfer listed)

Really looking forward to this season

Also i got to the quarter finals with Algeria in the World Cup, Beating Italy, Japan and drawing with Nigeria in the group stages, beating Morocco but losing to Brazil

i have been uing fm on my laptop as my desktop has been having some serious issues with the internet - it is now working fine. However when trying to download the first patch for fm2010 it stopped downloading on the file for fm.exe and gave me an error meage saying that i have a sharing violation for this file....

any ideas anyone?!?

Do you mean installing? Football Manager has to be closed when you install the patch.

It keeps saying i have to wait X amount of seconds before i can download, but im not downloading anything else :S DO you have to be a member?

Oh right. Yeah it's just a ploy to get you to pay to sign up. Just wait until the countdown reaches 0 and then it'll give you a link :)

Does anybody know if after i have installed FM2010 on my pc i can also install it on my laptop as my PC has been chucked now. Obviously the keycode has been used so is there a way of getting another keycode or do i have to buy the game again.

Archived