Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

Does anybody know if after i have installed FM2010 on my pc i can also install it on my laptop as my PC has been chucked now. Obviously the keycode has been used so is there a way of getting another keycode or do i have to buy the game again.

Install it without using Steam, this does however meaning keeping the disc in all the time.

Does anybody know if after i have installed FM2010 on my pc i can also install it on my laptop as my PC has been chucked now. Obviously the keycode has been used so is there a way of getting another keycode or do i have to buy the game again.

As you're on about a code, I think you must be on FM09? If so, you can use the code on five machines. You can also log into a web site with your code and remove registered machines if you've got rid of a machine and want to register FM on another.

If you're on about FM10, then there's no need for codes; you just need the disc in the drive when you play (unless you use Steam) :thumbup:

Ive done my Leicester update now the transfer window has shut and id appreciate it if you could download it and give it a look at Clicky

I do understand that i may have been a little biased on this and everyone has their opinion but ive work hard on it and wood like to know where ive gone wrong :thumbup:

Overview of changes made:

All the summers transfers as of about a week ago are on there as well as promoted and relegated teams

Leicester CA/PA changes

Leicester Transfers added (including up to the deadline)

Extra Staff

Yuki Abe added to the game

Academy players updated.

P.S any changes that isnt leicester related i take no responsibility or appreciation - Metal Guitarist on the si forums did those ;)

As you're on about a code, I think you must be on FM09? If so, you can use the code on five machines. You can also log into a web site with your code and remove registered machines if you've got rid of a machine and want to register FM on another.

If you're on about FM10, then there's no need for codes; you just need the disc in the drive when you play (unless you use Steam) :thumbup:

No on about FM 10, it says my Keycode has been used.

Ive done my Leicester update now the transfer window has shut and id appreciate it if you could download it and give it a look at Clicky

I do understand that i may have been a little biased on this and everyone has their opinion but ive work hard on it and wood like to know where ive gone wrong :thumbup:

Overview of changes made:

All the summers transfers as of about a week ago are on there as well as promoted and relegated teams

Leicester CA/PA changes

Leicester Transfers added (including up to the deadline)

Extra Staff

Yuki Abe added to the game

Academy players updated.

P.S any changes that isnt leicester related i take no responsibility or appreciation - Metal Guitarist on the si forums did those ;)

Good work, other than you still have DJ and Nicky Adams as playing for City.

Other than that :thumbup:

Cheers

Love it when you're a lower league side and can't scout certain areas and have to take punt, my overall balance is just over 6m and I've just splashed out my entire 1m transfer budget on a brazilian lad who had 10 goals in 9 games for Brazil U20's, stats are not as good as I expected them to be but he has scored in his first two games in League One so we'll see.

Procópio.

How have you got 6M in League 1?

I'm FC United, I didn't spend a single penny on transfer fees getting them to League One, mainly getting free agents that were released from Prem clubs and making use of having Man Utd as a parent club, I'm eight seasons in and have only paid for two players, a 6m balance isn't that much.

Are you sure you aren't confusing balance with transfer budget? :dunno:

I'm FC United, I didn't spend a single penny on transfer fees getting them to League One, mainly getting free agents that were released from Prem clubs and making use of having Man Utd as a parent club, I'm eight seasons in and have only paid for two players, a 6m balance isn't that much.

Are you sure you aren't confusing balance with transfer budget? :dunno:

Anyone got a decent update for this since the end of the transfer window?

i started a game with boro about a week ago, quite fun, won the league by goal difference,

start of second season invested in defence need a RB now tho' any idea's on a cheap good right back second season?

i started a game with boro about a week ago, quite fun, won the league by goal difference,

start of second season invested in defence need a RB now tho' any idea's on a cheap good right back second season?

I remember signing Danny Simpson pretty cheap.. maybe even a free. Not great but does an okay job.

got going as yeovil. very poor start but improved dramatically.

first game of the season i go 3-0 down at southend by half time, pull 2 back in the second half but lose 3-2, lose 4-1 v southampton in the league cup, 1-0 at home to tranmere, (they played on and scored when my player was down injured, why is it that the opposition always do this yet my team always put the ball out?) nicked a 2-1 win at huddersfield before beating stockport at home (3-1), winning the JPT first round 3-0 at home to walsall, smashed brentford 5-0 in brentford and now play a re-aranged game v Norwich (postponed due to international call ups)

technically FM 09 but I'll ask it here.. My database editor doesn't work. When I try to open it it comes up with the error message. "Unable to load resources! Couldn't find the data folder!". Anyone know how to fix this?

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Unable+to+load+resources!+Couldn%27t+find+the+data+folder!&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=71e9d50202350fa

First 2 links look promising.

nope. still the same error message. Never mind now. I've got an update to bring it up to season just gone. Jest felt like creating the team me and a couple of mates attempted to set up a couple of years ago.

Archived