Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

With all the news about FIFA and PES 2010 versions, I thought I'd bring this thread to life and start the talk about FM10!

There is no information about this game yet and there won't be anything until August but there is one screenshot that has been leaked accidentally by Miles Jacobson (the head guy at Sigames) and it looks promising. A revamped/updated User Interface looks to make things simpler: VIEW IT HERE

It must also be said that this isn't the finalised interface though! More can be read/discussed here on the forums.

Looking forward to this game and hope its an improvement on 09!

Set corners to 6 yard area, and put best your player with the best heading ability onto "Challenge Goalkeeper" and he will score shit loads :)

Wow. My Bendtner scores a few with a near post flick ons. Didn't know about the corner trick. Shall have a blast later :)

Don't do it then. lol

That's why I was just giving a warning to him. I don't use it at all because it just ends up being unrealistic in that you score about 30 odd goals from corners in a season.

Didn't know you'd played FM10?

I was under the impression that they they were using 2010's match engine in Miller? Obviously you know bette than me :P

It's not really a cheat though, is it? It works for the opponents as well.

That's why I dislike it ^_^

Shall we just merge this with the.. "what would you like to see in FM2010" thread??

Great to see some announcements though, I have really lost interest in 09

Yeah, but keep my thread title! <_<

:P

I just think that manager mode is shite on Fifa. The most unrealistic thing ever.

Not bored of gameplay though.

Manager mode. Most repetitive shite ever. Players like Pato are worth 4m?, stupid. Plus, you get all those stupid questions about players fashioning different hairstyles which upset the 'older players in the team'.

Thankfully, the next manager mode looks better :D

Manager mode. Most repetitive shite ever. Players like Pato are worth 4m?, stupid. Plus, you get all those stupid questions about players fashioning different hairstyles which upset the 'older players in the team'.

Thankfully, the next manager mode looks better :D

Surely though if you were looking for a better manager mode, you would just go an play a management game, no?! :unsure:

Surely though if you were looking for a better manager mode, you would just go an play a management game, no?! :unsure:

It's ok, but the transfers are ridculously easy, i had Guilherme and Nuri Sahin for Leicester in league 1.

I was under the impression that they they were using 2010's match engine in Miller? Obviously you know bette than me :P

We are still working on the match engine, although the Miller version an updated version from the one in FM09.

Archived