Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Top 20 Songs Of All Time

Top 20  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 5.

• Ash - Girl From Mars
    • Babyshambles - Kilamangiro
    • Bloc Party - Helicopter
    • The Coral - Dreaming Of You
    • The Courteeners - Acryllic
    • The Cribs - Martell
    • Elvis Costello - Alison
    • Hot Chip - Over And Over
    • Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
    • Kings Of Leon - Molly's Chamber
    • The Libertines - Can't Stand Me Now
    • The Libertines - General Smuts
    • The Maccabees - X-Ray
    • The Smiths - This Charming Man
    • The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
    • The Strokes - Last Nite
    • Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
    • We Are Scientists - Inaction
    • The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
    • The Cure - Boy's Don't Cry

But this a forum for all people, not just you. Why should you get a thread and call it THE TOP 20 SONGS OF ALL TIME ...

Like for shizzle having 2 Libertines song in there and a Courtenners song !!!

Who BTW wannabe Oasis. I swear Liam Fray use to be Referee Gallagher on soccer am.

But this a forum for all people, not just you. Why should you get a thread and call it THE TOP 20 SONGS OF ALL TIME ...

Like for shizzle having 2 Libertines song in there and a Courtenners song !!!

Who BTW wannabe Oasis. I swear Liam Fray use to be Referee Gallagher on soccer am.

Make your own list then? Odd concept I know, but it just might work..

My ego isn't that big.

I would rather post my all time song list in athread with other people's. As i find it more intresting.

Stop fucking moaning about other people's lists then if you can't be fucked to make your own.

Shocked you mentioned those bands to be fair. :o

Why? The kinks have some of the best songs of all time, the beatles..well its a given, the who classic after classic song, the jam were at their best when other prentenders were falling apart, pretty good list to me. David bowie...ok...a couple of good albums.

Why? The kinks have some of the best songs of all time, the beatles..well its a given, the who classic after classic song, the jam were at their best when other prentenders were falling apart, pretty good list to me. David bowie...ok...a couple of good albums.

Crazy Frog should have been in the list shouldn't it Ron?

I'm not disagreeing with him. I'd certainly have Eton Rifles in my own top 20. It's just that Fox92 never seems to mention any bands other than The Beatles, Queen, Bowie etc.

Stop fucking moaning about other people's lists then if you can't be fucked to make your own.

:frusty: No .... What i meant, is that its better to have 1 thread and everyone to list everyone best songs into it. So then everyone can vote for their own fooking songs. The music thread isn't Smuts Nme bummers blog.

I'd rather read whats Nussl has to say about S Club 7 then Smuts arse licking some indie uni band who he found out about by reading NME.

Okay may have misunderstood what you said there fair enough.

But what's with your obsession with referring us to NME?

He thinks all students are toffs with the same taste in music and are slaves to the NME. Funnily enough I've never met an actual student who's like that. Stereotypes are brilliant.

Archived