Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Cardiff Post Match

Now if we had a 'Ignore sarky comments' preference.......

That is basically the same as having Lisoh on ignore. :whistle:

Thracian and Finnegan - Thanks for the support.

:unsure: I don't think anyone's ever said "Thracian and Finnegan" in a favourable sentence before.

And just who would you like to come in and own us?

Come on I'm serious. Put up some serious names who are going to rush to buy us!

As you well know, it is impossible to put names to people, but people ARE out there. We have a good ground, and with proper investment could do well in the Premiership. Milan does not seem to be prepared to shell out, like he did at Portsmouth.

As you well know, it is impossible to put names to people, but people ARE out there. We have a good ground, and with proper investment could do well in the Premiership. Milan does not seem to be prepared to shell out, like he did at Portsmouth.

Yeah. QPR have proved that vast amounts of money are guaranteed to get you out of this division. And that muppet Mandaric failed to get Pompey up with a conservative approach!

... shit, wait...

Yeah. QPR have proved that vast amounts of money are guaranteed to get you out of this division. And that muppet Mandaric failed to get Pompey up with a conservative approach!

... shit, wait...

His approach wasn't that conservative when they were in the championship (or whatever it was called then) though.

He was a thrifty cvnt in the prem and dodgy 'arry was the only reason his bunch of jokers off loans and free transfers did anything at all up there, but he was spending like tony testicles in the championship as far as I remember. Pompey spent like 6 million the season before they went up didn't they?! That was a fvcking lot right after the ITV digital collapse as well.

His approach wasn't that conservative when they were in the championship (or whatever it was called then) though.

He was a thrifty cvnt in the prem and dodgy 'arry was the only reason his bunch of jokers off loans and free transfers did anything at all up there, but he was spending like tony testicles in the championship as far as I remember. Pompey spent like 6 million the season before they went up didn't they?! That was a fvcking lot right after the ITV digital collapse as well.

I could be wrong but I didn't think QPR had spent that much either.

I could be wrong but I didn't think QPR had spent that much either.

Not really. I think £3.5 million for that Faurlin geezer and a few hundred thousand for Routledge are the only fees theyve paid in the last couple of seasons. Peanuts compared to Forest et al.

Because we don't have any money... This is a well known fact.

And PLEASE, oh please, just name one of these players that are wandering aimlessly outside the Walkers looking for a game.

Archived