Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Cardiff Post Match

He has a point though Dom in all fairness. Anything can happen in a cup competition, and getting a few favourable draws and a bit of luck along the way could easily put you in the final.

Yes you are right, but you have to beat what's in front of you first!!!

Is this board occupied by retards in the most part? :frusty:

Cardiff's equaliser was awful - the kind of defending you'd expect down the park. The 3rd and 4th were just lucky but you make luck when bang the ball around the box.

The first was the worst Morrison and Hobbs just looking at each other. They were giving each other the evils for a good few minutes afterwards and blaming each other.

Not sure who to blame myself but think Hobbs was just more to blame than Morrison.

Yes you are right, but you have to beat what's in front of you first!!!

Is this board occupied by retards in the most part? :frusty:

Yes, and apparently you're one of them in conceding that I'm right?

I never said we deserve to be in the final did I? No.

I just said it could be a realistic possibility in the circumstances I outlined.

Appears as though you're a retarded window-licker, not me.

AFIE and JME ignore him. He's a notorious wind up merchant on here who slags the team off at every opportunity. I thought he was banned but obviously not.

I was just going to congratulate him for posting without having to result to insults and swearing at other members but that didn't seem to last long.

The first was the worst Morrison and Hobbs just looking at each other. They were giving each other the evils for a good few minutes afterwards and blaming each other.

Not sure who to blame myself but think Hobbs was just more to blame than Morrison.

Thought that was a quality cross myself, but you're right, we should have at least tried to deal with it!

For me now Barnsley is a must win. We always win there but we are very poor now and they have been good at home under Robins.

I think if we fail to win the wheels really have come off.

Nah. Every team has a bad patch. We'll bounce back. Think we have a favourable run in Feb

AFIE and JME ignore him. He's a notorious wind up merchant on here who slags the team off at every opportunity. I thought he was banned but obviously not.

I was just going to congratulate him for posting without having to result to insults and swearing at other members but that didn't seem to last long.

And the insults and swearing are where?

Calling a retard a retard is fact, nothing more.

I notice when Daggers et al chuck a few remarks about they don't hounded by the same few wannabees! :rolleyes:

And the insults and swearing are where?

Calling a retard a retard is fact, nothing more.

I notice when Daggers et al chuck a few remarks about they don't hounded by the same few wannabees! :rolleyes:

You can do what you want. I just don't take anything that you say seriously after this post you made.

Well I can only imagine Nigel Pearson isn't to fond of black players. What do they have to do to get a run with him?

:fishing:

You can do what you want. I just don't take anything that you say seriously after this post you made.

:fishing:

Ohhhhhhhhh, that's who it is! lol what a prize spade.

Well Gradel seems to feel the same way!
The posters with the biggest images in their sigs are the most prolific in the wannabee crew!

lol lol

Come on then babes, if I could cure my retardation and stop being a complete twat (your only two insults to me so far), what would I want to be?

Thought that was a quality cross myself, but you're right, we should have at least tried to deal with it!

It was a good cross no doubt about that but I wouldn't put it in the quality bracket as he was under no pressure and all he had to do was place it on Bothroyd's head.

I haven't seen the team much this season but hats off to all those who made the trip.

I know 6 Cardiff season ticket holders and not one of them went to the match today and didn't bother on tuesday either but 3 of them have told me they've just splashed out on next seasons ticket already so you can't really blame them.

It's a bloody scandal that season ticket holders don't get to see at least the 3rd and 4th round matches as part of their season tickets.

I took a guess at 11000 today probably less than that!

just a quiet point about the casual use of the word retard. I'm not overly PC, but do have a beautiful son who sadly has severe learning disabilities, what in the past was referred to as mental retardation. You may think me an arse for mentioning it, but when you have a family member who you love unconditionally, the sight and sound of people usinga bad enough the word 'retard' is just offensive. And I'm in a bad enough mood as it is given our pretty rubbish January.

Three points on Tuesday will give us all a lift me'thinks

It was a good cross no doubt about that but I wouldn't put it in the quality bracket as he was under no pressure and all he had to do was place it on Bothroyd's head.

I haven't seen the team much this season but hats off to all those who made the trip.

I know 6 Cardiff season ticket holders and not one of them went to the match today and didn't bother on tuesday either but 3 of them have told me they've just splashed out on next seasons ticket already so you can't really blame them.

It's a bloody scandal that season ticket holders don't get to see at least the 3rd and 4th round matches as part of their season tickets.

I took a guess at 11000 today probably less than that!

Indeed, came out at around 10,500 according to Radio Leic. Less than our cup game against Swansea! :blink:

just a quiet point about the casual use of the word retard. I'm not overly PC, but do have a beautiful son who sadly has severe learning disabilities, what in the past was referred to as mental retardation. You may think me an arse for mentioning it, but when you have a family member who you love unconditionally, the sight and sound of people usinga bad enough the word 'retard' is just offensive. And I'm in a bad enough mood as it is given our pretty rubbish January.

Three points on Tuesday will give us all a lift me'thinks

No I don't think you are an arse!. Sorry chap... :appl:

Att was 10k and something, probably 1,200 of us I'd hazard a guess.

Our end was good throughout, good faces mixture of songs (England and national anthem excluded)

unreserved seating/standing aswell.

Pained me walk past Ninian park whhich is now a building site with the old main stand and open paddock remaining. So sad they've ended up at this place, shiny tin pot gaff which is a spitting image of Covs.

Archived