Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DeclanMC

BBC 6 Music and BBC Asian Network

Yup, 1 extra is little more than a streamlined Radio 1, concentrating solely on rnb and it's seemingly limitless sub-genres.

And the reason you get decent music in the evenings? Cos the bosses know by then most people are watching TV.

I also don't get "black music"... when are we gonna get some white music? :@

Racists ain't they?! :giggle:

Fearne Cotton can go from Radio 1, I thought she'd be annoying when taking over from Jo Whiley (Who other people found annoying - I don't mind Jo Whiley myself) and she has lived up to expectations with her screachy voice, talking about Twitter every 5 seconds and finding everything amazing.

I'm a fan of Steve Lamacq. I thought he was on Radio 1 for some reason. Surely he will still have job with the beeb? If not, I'm sure he wont find it to hard to find a new station.

Shafted twice by the Beeb. Taken off Radio 1 and now left without a job because of Radio 6 closing down.

Shafted twice by the Beeb. Taken off Radio 1 and now left without a job because of Radio 6 closing down.

Oh right, I doubt he'll have a problem getting a new slot on one of big London stations.

I'm a fan of Steve Lamacq. I thought he was on Radio 1 for some reason. Surely he will still have job with the beeb? If not, I'm sure he wont find it to hard to find a new station.

He's a big Colchester fan and a mate of mine that knows him has brought him to the pub before games with City a couple of times. He seems alright. Tiny fellow though.

Practically a midget

I couldn't stand the willy puller but I've been on sites where everything stopped at 11.15 so hairy arsed builders could listen to our tune.

it used to bring a tear to the eye! although i much preferred 'confessions' on simon mayo, when he was on 1fm.

anyhow this:

is when my daytime radio listening self died by 80%

Archived