Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
hackneyfox

New player on the way in?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Someone on Bentleys reckons that it was on the radio last night that another player may be joining us.

Has anyone heard anything.

I'm assuming that the loan window is closed and that this must be a player without a club.

Posted

Someone on Bentleys reckons that it was on the radio last night that another player may be joining us.

Has anyone heard anything.

I'm assuming that the loan window is closed and that this must be a player without a club.

think it closes this thursday.

Posted

the loan window closed last Thursday so it must be a free agent.

The only one we've heard of is the young lad from Wolves who's been on trial with us :dunno:

Posted

Edgar Fookin Davids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be!? I just saw him in Morrisons buying some Belgian chocolate chip cookies :whistle:

Guest Mee-9
Posted

Could be!? I just saw him in Morrisons buying some Belgian chocolate chip cookies :whistle:

Saw him in Morrisons too! Had a trolley full of Mansize tissues and Sanitary towels.

Posted

Edgar Davids in England right now commentating on Arsenal vs Barcelona.

Could that be a bit of commentating, while he gets on with SIGNING FOR LEICESTER! Get his fitness up in the past few months, ready for Championship football!?!?!

:fc::fc::fc::fc::fc::fc::fc:

(I can dream).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...