Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Preston Away

Coca-Cola Championship

Saturday 24th April 2010

KO: 15:00

We have been allocated 2361 tickets for this fixture.

Tickets are priced as follows;

Adults £20.00

Seniors £12.00

16-20 yrs £12.00

15 yrs and Under £5.00

7 yrs and Under FREE

Family Ticket (1 adult / 2 Juniors) £25.00

Family Ticket (2 adults / 2 Juniors) £45.00

Tickets will go on sale:

Monday 12th April Priority 1 STH

Tuesday 13th April Priority 2 STH

Wednesday 14th April Priority 3 STH

Thursday 15th April Members

Friday 16th April General Sale

Fox Travel will depart from the stadium at 10.30am

Adult STH £17.00

Concession STH £15.00

Adult NON STH £20.00

Concession NON STH £18.00

Please Note: All tickets and travel are subject to availabilty

You'll be attacked by the mods for starting this so early!

Even so... could well be a massive deciding game so perhaps the possibility of a big away crowd for a (normally) pretty unattractive away trip...

Will certainly be there myself - not on bloody Fox Travel though.

You'll be attacked by the mods for starting this so early!

Even so... could well be a massive deciding game so perhaps the possibility of a big away crowd for a (normally) pretty unattractive away trip...

Will certainly be there myself - not on bloody Fox Travel though.

Fair play but train travel is a bit of a pain in the cock up to Preston.

Have to change at Derby and Crewe. Not cheap either.

I can't believe I'm actually thinking about doing this. Would mean doing Harborough to Colchester Friday night, and Colchester to Preston and back (via London) on the Saturday to get back to play cricket in Colchester on the Sunday. lol

Quite fancy doing another new ground before the end of the (regular :fc:) season though...

I'll be driving to this game (will have three spare seats - if anyone is interested) I'll also be doing fancy dress - not sure what though, are we setting anykind of theme or just whatever we fancy?

Looking forward to taking over those two pubs again (and betting on which Police horse would leave a mess on the floor).

Fair play but train travel is a bit of a pain in the cock up to Preston.

Have to change at Derby and Crewe. Not cheap either.

I know. The best way seems to be separate returns: Narborough to Nuneaton, Nuneaton to Crewe, and Crewe to Preston. £26.10 with a railcard, an extra tenner on Fox Travel but infinitely worth it not to have to sit on a coach for 3 hours...

Problem?

No. :cry:

I can't believe I'm actually thinking about doing this. Would mean doing Harborough to Colchester Friday night, and Colchester to Preston and back (via London) on the Saturday to get back to play cricket in Colchester on the Sunday. lol

Quite fancy doing another new ground before the end of the (regular :fc:) season though...

Have a word with yourself. It's the last away of the season mate. Football takes over cricket every single time!

I have a feeling I may have to FT this unless I can blag a lift somehow.

I'll definitely have to FT it if I can persuade Mrs Bilo to attend her first ever away game. This is a big 'if' though.

Sorted my ticket for this, this morning. Should be training it if everything goes to plan. No fancy dress for me though. Not when the games so important.

I take it you mean train ticket?

Big away game this. Staying in Manchester after for a large one.

Guest Mee-9

Would i be right in thinking this game could be quite dificult to get tickets for? being the last awayer and all, added with a potential chance to secure a playoff place. Or will the distance put many people off?

Not sure mate. The distance shouldn't put people off, as we took a fair amount to the likes of Newcastle and Plymouth.

I'm going, getting tickets next Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Not sure mate. The distance shouldn't put people off, as we took a fair amount to the likes of Newcastle and Plymouth.

I'm going, getting tickets next Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Yeah good point, definately thinking this will be popular. Cant be a bad thing though!!" :D

Archived