Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jfox

Preston Away

Anyone know if its unreserved seating? And if they'll increase the allocation?

Spoke to Jobber today, he said it's unreserved seating. Got my fancy dress outfit for this one too...I'll be the 6ft cow when you see all the animals :thumbup:

Spoke to Jobber today, he said it's unreserved seating. Got my fancy dress outfit for this one too...I'll be the 6ft cow when you see all the animals :thumbup:

Doubt it...when they realise they could sell their extended allocation of 3400. Why would Preston waste the opportunity to make more money?

Guest parky0607

Anyone know if its unreserved seating? And if they'll increase the allocation?

Blackpool got given 6,000... I know that'd be a derby day but I think it's a bit crap of them to only give us 2,361!

Blackpool got given 6,000... I know that'd be a derby day but I think it's a bit crap of them to only give us 2,361!

Surely if they can give 6000 tickets to an away team in a game which is of such importance to them, then they can possibly increase our allocation further than the extra 400. Cant exactly see the home end being rammed with them playing for nothing :dunno:

Was hoping Virgin trains would come to the party considering getting up to Manchester from London is usually pretty cheap but the train from Euston is costing £45 return, fook that.

If on the off chance any London/SE based FTers are driving up then I would exchange a ticket for a lift.

Guest parky0607

Surely if they can give 6000 tickets to an away team in a game which is of such importance to them, then they can possibly increase our allocation further than the extra 400. Cant exactly see the home end being rammed with them playing for nothing :dunno:

I don't think their home end has ever been rammed in the history of the club XD

Was hoping Virgin trains would come to the party considering getting up to Manchester from London is usually pretty cheap but the train from Euston is costing £45 return, fook that.

If on the off chance any London/SE based FTers are driving up then I would exchange a ticket for a lift.

I'll probably end up going via Euston if I do go. Looks like I can do Colchester to Preston for under £40 if I get on the right trains.

Doubt it...when they realise they could sell their extended allocation of 3400. Why would Preston waste the opportunity to make more money?

Hmm true, I've only been to Deepdale once and that was unreserved seating but as you correctly point out, with this being our last away game of the season we could sell the full allocation. I hope it is unreserved though.

Get in the pub? :dunno:

Any P1s who pre-order received their tickets yet? Mine haven't arrived yet :sweating:

Mine came yesterday. If you haven't got them by Friday, phone them up.

Tickets brought and travel brought. Coach 5 :)

Can't wait for this one , still not sure whether to dress up or not

Tickets ordered, picking them up this Saturday. Don't like relying on the post.

As for fancy dress, not sure I'm up for it this year - it's one thing having fun in the sun when you're already promoted. Not sure I'd be happy prancing about like an idiot if we needed three points for the playoffs and lost the game. Is there a significant groundswell in favour of fancy dress? If so, I'll reconsider. Don't want to let the side down.

Archived