Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brendan Rodgers to Swansea

[

Looks like I was right and I'm one of the only ones with my head screwed on, on this forum. Samilktray you are a fcuking retarded disabled. Fair play Rodgers :appl: I knew Sousa would be facking shit.

Sorry but this is funny. You are sad in that you keep coming back to rub it in, but fair play all the same. Some Southampton fan did the same not long ago.

Hopefully we will be up there next season with you as we currently have the best side we've had since I started supporting us just over 9 years ago.

Sousa really was f**king sh*t!

Also, I'm sure we'll be able to do something similar to you guys at some point, but then I'm sure you'll be nowhere to be seen!

To be fair, I think we would be doing the same thing if people kept saying 'come back when...'.

But Swansea have been impressing me anyway. They play good football, their ground is ok and their academy seems decent. They do have the potential to stay in the Premier League for a while, in my opinion. Obviously Laudrup is one of the greatest players ever, so it was always going to be good seeing him manage a side in the Premier League.

Just hate the whole Swansea play football thanks to Rodgers thing. Sky seem to forget Sousa and Martinez before him both implemented it first.

I've warmed up to seeing Swansea playing in the Premier League. They're some sort of a surprise package and are doing rather well for their second successive season in the top flight.

I like Laudrup, very much down to earth and with little to no arrogance to him. Great appointment.

The squad's fairly decent, too. Seems like the Swans have strengthened in the right areas. And Michu's a beast in midfield, came somewhat out of nowhere (Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano, eh?).

Anyway: Swansea>Cardiff.

To be fair, I think we would be doing the same thing if people kept saying 'come back when...'.

But Swansea have been impressing me anyway. They play good football, their ground is ok and their academy seems decent. They do have the potential to stay in the Premier League for a while, in my opinion. Obviously Laudrup is one of the greatest players ever, so it was always going to be good seeing him manage a side in the Premier League.

Just hate the whole Swansea play football thanks to Rodgers thing. Sky seem to forget Sousa and Martinez before him both implemented it first.

:)

I've warmed up to seeing Swansea playing in the Premier League. They're some sort of a surprise package and are doing rather well for their second successive season in the top flight.

I like Laudrup, very much down to earth and with little to no arrogance to him. Great appointment.

The squad's fairly decent, too. Seems like the Swans have strengthened in the right areas. And Michu's a beast in midfield, came somewhat out of nowhere (Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano, eh?).

Anyway: Swansea>Cardiff.

MICHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Martinez more than Sousa for me.

Swansea are the club I probably have the most respect for in the Premier, them or Newcastle. They play football the right way, they promote youth and they're making joke clubs like QPR look.. well, a joke, like they are. Swansea have done it the right way and they'll stay in the Premier for years. Every setback makes them stronger.

Archived