Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

From Bentleys

stockholmfox Posted on 16/10/2010 09:44

Live on Swedish TV today..

Excellent stuff, live on TV 4 Sport over here..looking forward to this one..a lot! Thousands of new Leicester fans over here because of Svennis..maybe a stream available via MyP2P?

Cannot see it on myp2p at the moment. :unsure:

Cannot see it on myp2p at the moment. :unsure:

It wont be on till late, if it does appear. There's a few websites knocking around claiming they have live streaming. But with the BBC in their infinate wisdom picking QPR-Norwich as their main game of the day, I doubt anyone except for the Swedish TV will carry the match. Just have to sit tight and see!

It wont be on till late, if it does appear. There's a few websites knocking around claiming they have live streaming. But with the BBC in their infinate wisdom picking QPR-Norwich as their main game of the day, I doubt anyone except for the Swedish TV will carry the match. Just have to sit tight and see!

:huh::sweating:

On sopcast, click the Live Channels tab, click the right downwards arrow which is on the right and sort by ID.

Then look for 40473 footyfirst then wait for it to load. I dont have anything yet but its buffering.

Archived