Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

these sites never get leicester games on unless its on skysports!! For example they didnt have the thailand game on there but we managed to find a stream for it! :chant:

Myp2p did have the Hull game at the weekend, that's where I found out that the game was on and watched it on sopcast

Guest BlueBrett
This country is so shit.

It's a sad state when people in Thailand get to watch more Leicester games on TV than we do. Hopefully Rupert Murdoch will get killed soon.

If every FT member chips in a tenner I'll do it.

Sh.it I bet his minions are on their way to find me already! :ph34r:

I'm guessing he does if he's saying that he needs a login and password.

I just tried it and it's doing same for me.

Unless you don't need one when the match starts...?

There are two boxes asking for the username and password, but there should also be a bit below, another box with a stop button and next to a red circle it says: 'on air'.

If that is what yours looks like then its fine, it will cme on nearer the kick off (usually does anyway).

Just watched 'Sports Today' on Thai TV hoping to catch a snippet that might give an indication if our match is on. Although the presenter was speaking very quickly and my Siamese isn't the best, I'm sure he said 'willy puller' so he must have been referring to Gallagher. I reckon it'll be on.

Archived