Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

From Bentleys

nagerz Posted on 13/10/2010 23:24

Hull Match Live!

According to FB abd twitter LCFC Thailand, the match will be on Channel 11 Thai TV Satdi. Or at least that's what it looked like it said in google translate.

From Bentleys

nagerz Posted on 13/10/2010 23:24

Hull Match Live!

According to FB abd twitter LCFC Thailand, the match will be on Channel 11 Thai TV Satdi. Or at least that's what it looked like it said in google translate.

Hmmmm! do I go and watch it at filbo, or watch a stop/start advert infested 30 second delayed poor quality match on my computer!!

seriously, if away games are to be streamed it will be good, I could put up with a few adverts.

up the city!

Well we're mentioned as one of the 3 games in the preview for the Football League Show this week so perhaps we'll get a stream anyway.

Surely now we're even more massive we should be the main game.

Every week.

From Bentleys

stockholmfox Posted on 16/10/2010 09:44

Live on Swedish TV today..

Excellent stuff, live on TV 4 Sport over here..looking forward to this one..a lot! Thousands of new Leicester fans over here because of Svennis..maybe a stream available via MyP2P?

Archived