Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Any TV or Radio links for tonight? Liam, will you be streaming?

I know a nice little website that will more than likely have an excellent tv stream, fear not. Not going tonight or going pub as I've got reet basterd stomach cramps today!

Will post it up when I get home, prolly about half six

I know a nice little website that will more than likely have an excellent tv stream, fear not. Not going tonight or going pub as I've got reet basterd stomach cramps today!

Will post it up when I get home, prolly about half six

Good man, well done - although, stomach cramps sounds a bit girly to me!!

Yeah I'll be doing a radio stream.

Going to have a stream for both Leicester commentary and Watford commentary, just to see what it's like and if it works well and people want to hear something other than just Young and Stringer, then I'll probably do it for most games :).

Yeah I'll be doing a radio stream.

Going to have a stream for both Leicester commentary and Watford commentary, just to see what it's like and if it works well and people want to hear something other than just Young and Stringer, then I'll probably do it for most games :).

Saweet!!!

Saweet!!!

I'll be playing the streams for both home and away games from my website tonight with the streams embedded... seeing as you'll be listening whilst driving, are you using a phone app or something similar to access the stream? Or have you ever used my streams before?

Just wondering because I may need to give you the direct link to the stream rather than to my website, as the embedding may not work nicely with phones etc.

Liam your a GOD :scarf::scarf::scarf: 3-1 would be nice tonight

You know it ;)

I'll be playing the streams for both home and away games from my website tonight with the streams embedded... seeing as you'll be listening whilst driving, are you using a phone app or something similar to access the stream? Or have you ever used my streams before?

Just wondering because I may need to give you the direct link to the stream rather than to my website, as the embedding may not work nicely with phones etc.

You know it ;)

Iphone mate.

Archived