Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

You can always borrow Leicesterpool's aerial (see below) and stand nearer the window. :ph34r:

38-Of-The-Most-Unexplainable-Images-On-The-Internet-18.jpg

Nice picture use a picture of a girl with disabilities that’s been used in an inappropriate way for a crap joke, which you would probably call banter.

Interestingly that no one thought it funny.

Have you any grandparents that have dementia that we could use for a photo? That would be funny, yeah?

You can always borrow Leicesterpool's aerial (see below) and stand nearer the window. :ph34r:

Nice picture use a picture of a girl with disabilities that’s been used in an inappropriate way for a crap joke, which you would probably call banter.

Have you any grandparents that have dementia that we could use for a photo? That would be funny, yeah?

get a fooking grip, have you ever read any of leicesterpool's posts? btw I didn't make the photo. don't like it ignore me.

Radio Leicester Stream: www.ustream.tv/channel/liam-s-stream

I'll have an away stream up too for anyone who isn't interested in listening to Stringer and Youngy, as I know some of you prefer the less biased view of other clubs :P

It's Jason Bourne today... so we should actually have the on-pitch action described rather than what colour someone's hat is in the crowd.

You're a legend btw :thumbup:

How do you know that she has diabilities?

She may just be one of the millions of obese people that don't give a flying f*** how they look!

Radio Leicester Stream: http://www.ustream.t...l/liam-s-stream

Blackpool Radio Stream: http://www.ustream.t...liamwithersaway

If you wanna switch between either of them, they can both be found on the page where I host the streams here: http://www.toomuchdp.com/stream/

Enjoy guys!

Gentleman. Thanks.

Archived