Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought Foxes Player for half price. Not sure how long the offer is on, but if you go through the Direct website and search for Foxes Player it's currently £17.99 for 12 months. Thought they'd email me a code but they've added on a fiver postage for that :-(

Just bought Foxes Player for half price. Not sure how long the offer is on, but if you go through the Direct website and search for Foxes Player it's currently £17.99 for 12 months. Thought they'd email me a code but they've added on a fiver postage for that :-(

Were in the prem next season ! Every game will be live on the net !

I've cancelled my subscription.

As we're in the Prem I hope to be able to Watch every match through a video link.

Sometimes I need to "multi task" so I like the radio commentary. Plus I lose my patience with video streams which keep freezing!

Agreed but normally you get more than 1 stream In the prem and tbh quite a few pubs with doggy sat will be showing it aswell

Think i will keep the Player for the first couple of months to ensure my styreams work ok... just have player as a back up.

But, ill be happy when that dodgy player setup is gone from my life.

I recently read an article about NBC in the States buying the rights to broadcast every Premier League match for the next three years. Anyone know how to pick this up, other than using a stream like Wisiwig? I've got the Zenmate app on my Chrome browser, which means I can watch some American programming, but not sure how to get sports, or if it's subscription only. Any American fans know?

I recently read an article about NBC in the States buying the rights to broadcast every Premier League match for the next three years. Anyone know how to pick this up, other than using a stream like Wisiwig? I've got the Zenmate app on my Chrome browser, which means I can watch some American programming, but not sure how to get sports, or if it's subscription only. Any American fans know?

I've been banging on about this a bit lately so I don't want to bore everybody with it again. This thread might help.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/95517-chromecast/#entry3020819

• 1 month later...

Will be doing the radio streams for most of the games in september / early october depending on when I have to go back to uni - hopefully I'll try to match our commentary  from radio leicester to a video stream as well

Archived