Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

lol How was that a dull affair Tom? Just because you hate them both!

Good game, enjoyed watching it. Villa played some decent stuff in the first half but couldn't seem to get it down in the 2nd. Fuller definitely made a difference for Stoke when he came on.

Not really. upto when I posted that in the 60th minute it was. Will admit it was a decent end, even if you're 2nd team stole a shit win.

Jones equalizes for Stoke.

I honestly believe West Ham have no business beating anybody in this league. I mean, Parker is good, Upson is OK and I suppose Carlton Cole isn't terrible, but the rest of their squad is complete shit. I don't think any of their outfield players today can play the ball with both feet, and Robert Green is a terrible goalkeeper.

West Ham have got a decent squad to be fair, should be fine once they get going, got two main players in Upson and Green who are still down in confidence from the WC. All depends on the likes of Obinna, Dyer and Piquionne to get them going.

Scott Parker is some player though. How he doesn't get a look in the England squad is beyond me, for the past two seasons he has been "West Ham".

For me, he's not having the best of games anyway.

None of the Liverpool players are. On the rare occasion they've got into decent positions in the final third they've messed up the pass, and they've looked shaky at the back.

None of the Liverpool players are. On the rare occasion they've got into decent positions in the final third they've messed up the pass, and they've looked shaky at the back.

They remind me of Leicester.

Archived