Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Watford away

What's the back row at Watford? (For those who have been before)

At the back!

I hope to get a ticket Friday,mum said she will havethe kids,so will drive down ,so wouldnt mind knowing what pub to go to,it would be good to meet some of you.so i dont look like a billy no mates in the pub too.You cant miss me im like Peter Crouch with a weight problem!!

Not too many Leicester fans in the fens.

At the back!

I hope to get a ticket Friday,mum said she will havethe kids,so will drive down ,so wouldnt mind knowing what pub to go to,it would be good to meet some of you.so i dont look like a billy no mates in the pub too.You cant miss me im like Peter Crouch with a weight problem!!

Not too many Leicester fans in the fens.

Good one lol

What's the back row at Watford? (For those who have been before)

I was on the back row last season, cant remember what row letter it was if thats what you mean.

The back row is actually the second back row but the row at the back had all the seats pulled out and some stewards standing there. I stood all match no problem (as you'd expect on the back row).

I was on the back row last season, cant remember what row letter it was if thats what you mean.

The back row is actually the second back row but the row at the back had all the seats pulled out and some stewards standing there. I stood all match no problem (as you'd expect on the back row).

Yeh that's what i meant mate. Asked for near the back, so hopefully standing :thumbup:

Archived