Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Watford away

Back row is Z, I have row S.

Am I right in saying i've read about Watford before and being abit backwards in the way they start at the bottom with AA in that case then?

Because I am row KK, normally the Double letters would go after Z, but if you are saying Z is the back row, i'd imagine KK would be lower in that case.

Am I right in saying i've read about Watford before and being abit backwards in the way they start at the bottom with AA in that case then?

Because I am row KK, normally the Double letters would go after Z, but if you are saying Z is the back row, i'd imagine KK would be lower in that case.

Yes row A is half way up, so I assume double letter rows are lower down so back to front like yu say.

Anyone know if foxestravel is still avaliable? Was hoping to go to this but foxestravel is my only option. Cheers

Brooksy mate! Yeh, they're will be loads still. As someone said earlier, still another 1300 tickets left, so their will be travel mate.

Row M middle - back!! Yes the double letters are at the bottom i was there last year!!

Does any1 know if VIcarage Road has under soil heating??? :dunno:

It does, i looked yesterday and saw an article that said a game was called off due to the undersoil heating breaking! lets hope that doesnt happen for sat,do they have under stand heating!

Watford last season I tried to stand near the back and was moved by people moaning that it's their seat, and they wanted to sit down etc.. Managed to find a couple of people standing where we squeezed in, but there wasn't alot standing.

There is a pub near the ground for away fans, which was a good crack , and they even had a BBQ on the go.. looking forward to this one, and somewhere decent to stand, so make sure everyone does!

Archived