Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Watford away

Is there a problem with the online Ticket thingy?

Just gone to Buy online link pages --> https://www.eticketing.co.uk/lcfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=5603

And I can't see where to select the number of tickets.

Has this sold out? :-(

Shirley not? :-)

It's been funny for a few weeks now, they had taken away tickets off completely at one point. Just give them a ring.

It's been funny for a few weeks now, they had taken away tickets off completely at one point. Just give them a ring.

Yeah it's fvcked. Never seem to be able to able to buy away tickets on there.

Ridiculous how theyve stopped selling tickets via email really. Anyone living outside of Leicester has got to ring which costs me about 20p a minute and they always seem to take 15 minutes at least to answer the phone. Adds a decent few quid to the price of every ticket. Swear they let it ring off so long on purpose as well because when you send an email some matey will ping you one back within seconds so they've obviously got the staff.

Yeah it's fvcked. Never seem to be able to able to buy away tickets on there.

Ridiculous how theyve stopped selling tickets via email really. Anyone living outside of Leicester has got to ring which costs me about 20p a minute and they always seem to take 15 minutes at least to answer the phone. Adds a decent few quid to the price of every ticket. Swear they let it ring off so long on purpose as well because when you send an email some matey will ping you one back within seconds so they've obviously got the staff.

Last year I was at college and rang off my mobile for Derby tickets, put £20 top up on, rang and half way through the call ran out of credit.

Shocking service.

Looking forward to this,yet a little worried about the frost and their dodgy undersoil heating,think we have just about sold our allocation,which is good.

Going to the oddfellows arms before the match,feel free to say hello as being from cambridge going down on my own! not hard to miss 6ft 4" green coat with i suspect a Abercrombie hoody(the wife gets my clothes out) i dont bite.Bloody hell,this sounds like a dating ad.Dont fancy being a sad twat on me todd!

Archived