Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Millwall away

Fvck me I didn't realise this was coming up so soon. All over it.

For a pissed group of lads then yeah Brick Lane is your best bet. However not far from there is Lahore Kebab House (http://www.lahorekebabhouse.com/ which is mint although you may have to book (which I'm guessing isn't likely to happen).

Otherwise on Brick Lane try Aladin (http://www.aladinbricklane.co.uk/ - bring your own booze, get a 15% off discount card from the restaurant for the offie up the road)

Following on from James' post, you can pretty much get a decent discount from most places. Because there's about ten billion curry houses they'll all offer you a deal, so play them off against each other.

Also, a quick rule of thumb is that they're better the further away you get from Whitechapel/Aldgate East end. I only really heard this rule the other day, but I've been about six times, all down the "good" end and they were all tasty, so maybe there's something in it.

This has got called off all over it, and I've already got my train tickets. I wasted money at same time last year at Doncaster so hoping it doesn't happen again.

Apart from Saturday, when there was the blizzard, it's been relatively ok in London. Snow's been settled since then (just because of the temperature), but tubes and busses have been running. If worst comes to worst, and the train from London Bridge to Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill is down, then there's always the tube and a little walk.

Go past the New Den every day on my commute into work. Pitch was uncovered and looked absolutely fine. There has been a thaw in London (I live in SE London myself). Assuming that conditions don't become ridiculous between now and the 28th, there is no danger of a postponement.

London Bridge area for Millllllll. Few good boozers around there and a spoons if you're cheap.

Any London Heads able to recommend good curry houses, heard Brick Lane area's best? All the better if they do buffets...

Brick lane is good - There are about 20 curry houses there. Tayyabs is a good one!

Following on from James' post, you can pretty much get a decent discount from most places. Because there's about ten billion curry houses they'll all offer you a deal, so play them off against each other.

Not sure what my bargaining acumen will be like come that point in the day. lol

Brick lane is good - There are about 20 curry houses there. Tayyabs is a good one!

Cheers. So is Liverpool Street the nearest tube stop? Think I remember walking to my mate's near Brick Lane from there once?

Not sure what my bargaining acumen will be like come that point in the day. lol

Cheers. So is Liverpool Street the nearest tube stop? Think I remember walking to my mate's near Brick Lane from there once?

The one I recommended (Aladin) is often considered the best on the road although to be honest they're all pretty similar, especially after a few beers. The good thing with Aladin is that unlike nearly all the others you can bring your own booze.

Aldgate East is the nearest tube stop. Liverpool Street is about 10 mins walk.

I've chosen this match as the perfect introduction to Leicester away games for my girlfriend who after much persuasion has agreed to come with me. I reckon she'll love it.

The one I recommended (Aladin) is often considered the best on the road although to be honest they're all pretty similar, especially after a few beers. The good thing with Aladin is that unlike nearly all the others you can bring your own booze.

Aldgate East is the nearest tube stop. Liverpool Street is about 10 mins walk.

I've chosen this match as the perfect introduction to Leicester away games for my girlfriend who after much persuasion has agreed to come with me. I reckon she'll love it.

Haha. I took my american cousins to the game back in 06.. their first game also. The looks of pure fear on their faces.

So many memories from watching city at the Den. The most memorable probably during League 1 when Karl, Woolers, Alex, Fez came around for lunch and Fifa before the game.... and we wound up in the Porterhouse after the game.

Happy Christmas mate.

Aldgate East is a bit closer, but they're both pretty close

Haha. I took my american cousins to the game back in 06.. their first game also. The looks of pure fear on their faces.

So many memories from watching city at the Den. The most memorable probably during League 1 when Karl, Woolers, Alex, Fez came around for lunch and Fifa before the game.... and we wound up in the Porterhouse after the game.

Happy Christmas mate.

I'm still confused by Fifa on the Wii

Guys... In need of some advice for this one.

Travelling all the way down the M4 from Wales by car for this one. Whats the best way in.....park near the ground or park else where and tube/train in? Any advice will be greatly recieved.

Really excited for this one, so much a little bit of wee just slipped out! :whistle:

Guys... In need of some advice for this one.

Travelling all the way down the M4 from Wales by car for this one. Whats the best way in.....park near the ground or park else where and tube/train in? Any advice will be greatly recieved.

Really excited for this one, so much a little bit of wee just slipped out! :whistle:

It's up to you really, but personally as Millwall is a twat of a ground to get to I'd drive as close to it as possible.

I'm taking the 6am megabus from Newport currently £26 return not bad if it's just a couple of you!

Archived