Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man City Details

Merc

Leicester City have announced the ticket details for their mouth-watering FA Cup clash with Premier League title-contenders Manchester City.

Sven-Goran Eriksson's men face former City striker Roberto Mancini's side at the Walkers Stadium on Sunday, January 9, kick off 4pm.

Tickets are priced £15 for adults, £10 for seniors and £5 for under-18s for season ticket holders; and £20 for adults, £10 for seniors and £5 for under-18s.

Season ticket holders in blocks L, N and a small section of P1 will be relocated as, under FA rules, Manchester City have been given a 15 per cent allocation, and space is being held in surrounding areas for those supporters until Boxing Day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Quick question... I've ordered 6 tickets for the Man City game and was wondering if anyone

could tell me how long the tickets usually take to come through? Would be a bonus if they came before xmas

so i could give them to my younger brothers for christmas presents :)

cheerz

P.s Ipswich game was a disgrace!! haa :S

I have two tickets in SK1 for the Man City game - cannot go now because of work commitments!

Anyone interested PM me.

I dont want anything for them but if you want to donate something to Teenage Cancer Trust - Im sure it would be appreciated.

http://www.teenagecancertrust.org/who-we-are/media-centre/press-releases/local-teenage-cancer-patients-join-leicester-city/

:scarf:

I have two tickets in SK1 for the Man City game - cannot go now because of work commitments!

Anyone interested PM me.

I dont want anything for them but if you want to donate something to Teenage Cancer Trust - Im sure it would be appreciated.

http://www.teenagecancertrust.org/who-we-are/media-centre/press-releases/local-teenage-cancer-patients-join-leicester-city/

:scarf:

I dont need a ticket,but just to say what a fantastic gesture of donating money to a worthy cause.i get invited to the Bumbries cricket event near Newmarket on my customers grounds, and each year a star studded team play, raising money for this charity.Fun day, costs me a fortune with the kids,but worth every penny when you see some of the teenagers who are going through treatment and are facing the likes of Geoff Thompson,it makes their day.My father has been diagnosed with cancer just last week,and i know it might sound harsh,but he is 67,these teens have a whole life ahead of them.

Well done you.

Apologies for going off topic. :appl:

Archived