Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Derby Ticket Prices.

im aware money is tight,but i thought a local Derby would sell out ,and people would fight to get a ticket.Peterboring sold out last year 4k.Are these not the fixtures we look for at the start of the season.mind you i have to wait for general sale, so i hope we dont sell out till then!!!

I think even having Derby as a rival, 90% of our fans prefer Peterborough away to Derby away.

i reckon we'll sell out they only give us 3,000 and it's still on a saturday so should be fine. Just to note though at derby they have the scanners for tickets so if you're trying to get through on a under 18s ticket it'll probably work because they dont check!

Ah ye, taking 6.000 to Manchester on a tuesday night, :whistle:

Other than Leeds, I'd say we have one of the best away followings in the league.

We have good support, its hardly up there with the best though.

Man City was a prime example of all the part timers coming out. There is always a game every year when this happens, people jump on the bandwagon.

Man City was a prime example of all the part timers coming out. There is always a game every year when this happens, people jump on the bandwagon.

Thanks for saving me the hassle :thumbup:

It will sell out easily, I dont think it really matters that its on TV I think we'd take 4k if they gave it us. We travel on mass everywhere :scarf:

Personally, I'd love to see how many people actually turn up to Cardiff away on a Tuesday night.

Sacking this game off in aid of a curry and a few beers.

Retweet.

lol lol :D

I'm hoping that I'll finally see us win a game on TV this season (Forest doesn't count seeing as I had to leave the pub I was watching it in at 0-0 after someone tried to bottle me then smash me with a bar stool lol).

In this league I'd say if the league table was done on away support we'd easily make the play-offs.

But not a chance on earth can you use Man City away as an example of our typical away support, when we're taking/applying for 6,000 at Cardiff then I'll call us one of the best in the land.

In this league I'd say if the league table was done on away support we'd easily make the play-offs.

But not a chance on earth can you use Man City away as an example of our typical away support, when we're taking/applying for 6,000 at Cardiff then I'll call us one of the best in the land.

What are you on about?

I havent said 6k to Man City is typical of our support, at all I'm saying quite the opposite how we are not the best in the land.

My point is that I think we have fairly decent support, better than a lot of clubs but could be better. There is one/two games every single season where the part timers for away games or 'once a season folk' come out, Man City is an example of this, as is Cov usually, and in League 1 it was MK away.

If we did have amazing support we would be selling out at everys single game, but that isnt going to happen.

Does that even need a reply?

It still shows what cracking support we have? OBVIOUSLY we arent going to take 6000 to Cardif :appl: , It was an example of how good our support can be. :frusty:

What are you on about?

I havent said 6k to Man City is typical of our support, at all I'm saying quite the opposite how we are not the best in the land.

My point is that I think we have fairly decent support, better than a lot of clubs but could be better. There is one/two games every single season where the part timers for away games or 'once a season folk' come out, Man City is an example of this, as is Cov usually, and in League 1 it was MK away.

If we did have amazing support we would be selling out at everys single game, but that isnt going to happen.

Man City was nothing like Coventry and MK Dons, yes the numbers came out but there was a lot of decent folk in there, save a few too many ghastly yellow shirts. Coventry and MK Dons are just complete jokes.

We're like many clubs away from home, great on our day at the right ground eg. Selhurst Park, Ashton Gate, Bramall Lane,Oakwell etc but hardly consistant. When we're poor at least we can fall back on the numbers we takewhich are very impressive usually.

What are you on about?

The bottom paragraph was actually more aimed at MATLCFC so my mistake.

Does that even need a reply?

It still shows what cracking support we have? OBVIOUSLY we arent going to take 6000 to Cardif :appl: , It was an example of how good our support can be. :frusty:

It really doesn't prove "what cracking support we have", proving us having "cracking support" is when we take big numbers to these random games of no real interest, for example Cardiff away, we'll take about 1,000, that's more than 90% of this league would take in the same circumstances.

Barrow took 8,000 to Sunderland, would you say they have "cracking support" ? Everyone travels on their day, it's the ones who travel "off" their day that I rate as having very good support.

The bottom paragraph was actually more aimed at MATLCFC so my mistake.

It really doesn't prove "what cracking support we have", proving us having "cracking support" is when we take big numbers to these random games of no real interest, for example Cardiff away, we'll take about 1,000, that's more than 90% of this league would take in the same circumstances.

Barrow took 8,000 to Sunderland, would you say they have "cracking support" ? Everyone travels on their day, it's the ones who travel "off" their day that I rate as having very good support.

we'll take about 1,000, that's more than 90% of this league would take in the same circumstances.

That's exactly what I'm saying? :dunno:

Archived