Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Derby Ticket Prices.

1,000 from the initial 2,000 gone so far.

P3 are on sale today so would imagine the 2,000 will go by the end of play today and then we have a week and a half to sell whatever else they give us. Didn't we take 4,000(ish) last year. Perhaps the allocation has been reduced to the late kick off time and the beautifully vast amount of drinking time we have? I'd be disappointed if we took less than 3,000.

Large majority stood last season as well so imagine will be similar, especially on last nights showing. I was very front row and stood all game.

1,000 from the initial 2,000 gone so far.

P3 are on sale today so would imagine the 2,000 will go by the end of play today and then we have a week and a half to sell whatever else they give us. Didn't we take 4,000(ish) last year. Perhaps the allocation has been reduced to the late kick off time and the beautifully vast amount of drinking time we have? I'd be disappointed if we took less than 3,000.

Large majority stood last season as well so imagine will be similar, especially on last nights showing. I was very front row and stood all game.

If we beat Barnsley I wouldn't be surprised if we sold out.

Would think a large majority will stand, getting a Man City hangover with everyone on their feet last night :thumbup:

Archived