Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Derby Ticket Prices.

The price for ticket and travel (by train) combined is cheaper than most other away games so I look at it that way to make me feel better, and I don't know why people are surprised, it was same last year. Lack of student/young adult does annoy me though.

Not sure if i want to go though, spending the weekend in London for the QPR game few weeks later so need to save money for that.

It cost me and my lad £33 and £18 to get in "J" block for the home fixture against them. This will be £31 and £13:50.

Just hope i can get a couple of tickets...

Says it all really, we can hardly complain about other clubs being a rip

I still think we'll sell out, tickets didn't make general sale last year did they?

Anyway Derby away is overrated, crap ground, even worse fans. For a club that bangs on about how much bigger than us they are, it's pretty poor

Like other people have said, definitely keeping my money for QPR away.

I still think we'll sell out, tickets didn't make general sale last year did they?

Anyway Derby away is overrated, crap ground, even worse fans. For a club that bangs on about how much bigger than us they are, it's pretty poor

I bet £50 we dont sell out!! I rekon we will take 3000 3300 tops

I'll be amazed if we sell out.

I must admit I was impressed by how fast we sold 3,000 last year, but that was our first time at Derby in what, 3 years? For all those who went last year for a first time, they'll understand how mediocre Derby away is, and probably not bother again this year, with prices as high as that and it being on TV.

Like I said, I'm expecting no more than 2,000 from us.

So long as people understand that we charged Forest the same amount for a Monday night game live on Sky, in arctic conditions just before Xmas, I can understand the moaning of the ticket prices.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Sure we charge £27 and also offer young adult/student discount.

Not that it actually matters.

im aware money is tight,but i thought a local Derby would sell out ,and people would fight to get a ticket.Peterboring sold out last year 4k.Are these not the fixtures we look for at the start of the season.mind you i have to wait for general sale, so i hope we dont sell out till then!!!

Archived