Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Derby Ticket Prices.

Derby County v Leicester City

Saturday 12th February 2011

Kick off 5.20pm

Adults £31.00

Seniors £18.50

Under 18's £13.50

Selling details

Priority 1 STH - Mon 31st Jan

Priority 2 STH - Tues 1st Feb

Priority 3 STH- Weds 2nd Feb

Members - Thurs 3rd Feb

General Sale - Fri 4th Feb

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 3.30pm.

Fox Travel prices are: Adult STH £14.00, Under 18/Senior STH £12.00, Adult £17.00, Under 18/Senior £15.00.

I guess the Forest fans who had to pay similar when we played them felt the same.

Not a pop at you per se, but remember the prices we charge before any slating begins.

In our defense (although of no use for adults), at least we offer a full range of concessions. £13.50 for a kid is riduculous. Derby also offer student prices for home fans but not away.

In our defense (although of no use for adults), at least we offer a full range of concessions. £13.50 for a kid is riduculous. Derby also offer student prices for home fans but not away.

Very much valid. Quite ridiculous they don't offer student.

I seem to remember Burnley didn't either until there was pressure from some body or something, then it was changed.

Just to say, I was on the back row last season, and that was Row X, if that helps anyone's ticket needs.

Archived