Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Season Tickets next year

The club want to fill the stadium next year, and a way to do this is ofcourse win matches, but also increase the number of season ticket holders. Therefore, the club is looking to make use of the excess capacity at the walkers by reducing season ticket prices. However, they do not want to be left out of pocket if this decrease in prices does not sufficiently increase season ticket holders. Therefore they have designed a new scheme.

The figure is still under debate, but 20,000 season ticket holders has been banded about. This is how it works, if we can get 20,000 season ticket holders, the club will refund back to the fans 75 pounds off their season ticket, as well as giving 2 complimentary guest match tickets for family and friends, and also 25 pounds voucher to spend in the city megastore. This equate to around 100 pounds off the price of a season ticket.

What do you think of this idea? The thinking behind this is that the fans would try and get their friends and family on board to increase the number of season tickets and have a full stadium.

I work for the ticket office so would like your views

City Ticket office

Think its a good idea personally. Our ST prices dont seem to be too bad anyway, but getting £75 back is a good incentive to get people in. 20,000 ST holder really would be great, though best leaving it till the summer as we could still go up yet ,and if we do more ST's will be sold.

The whole thing sounds very good I think.

Fantastic idea. I've managed to bring a few newbies along this season when we've had cheap ticket offers and I reckon given their level of interest they could become ST holders too if the price was slightly decreased.

Half the problem is that people cannot afford to pay that kind of money. If this scheme was to be implemented then people would still need to find the money initially and take the risk that 19,999 other people have done the same.

Which is why we are implementing a direct debit scheme the following season, so you just pay monthly meaning there is not a huge lump sum to pay initially.

Personally I think it would be more worth while stating that season ticket prices are going to be much cheaper from the start. Really keep it in the spot light. Knock say £50 off the price initially with another £50 to follow if sales hit a certain mark.

That way it lets people take advantage of a nice saving upfront, with the possibility of another £50 off to follow.

All depends on how much the st price is gonna drop next season wether we get 20,000 st holders or not!!!!! Gotta say are average attendences this season have been pretty poor FOR US!! Considering we were getting more when we got relegated on average!!

It's like paying me to watch Leicester.

I payed £125 for my ST last year (Early-Bird U18) and £75 off, with the vouchers, and the match tickets, would basically work out, I'm watching a whole season of Leicester £0, infact, the club would have lost money.

It's like paying me to watch Leicester.

I payed £125 for my ST last year (Early-Bird U18) and £75 off, with the vouchers, and the match tickets, would basically work out, I'm watching a whole season of Leicester £0, infact, the club would have lost money.

I might as well get a ST if it works out that cheap.

I wish, i would rather drive to matches though seen as there is an 11 hour journey back for some games on the train. :frusty:

You can drive mate?

Learner, should be by next season though.

Nice mate, I'll be starting lessons in April, Hopefully passed by next season/September time.

The club want to fill the stadium next year, and a way to do this is ofcourse win matches, but also increase the number of season ticket holders. Therefore, the club is looking to make use of the excess capacity at the walkers by reducing season ticket prices. However, they do not want to be left out of pocket if this decrease in prices does not sufficiently increase season ticket holders. Therefore they have designed a new scheme.

The figure is still under debate, but 20,000 season ticket holders has been banded about. This is how it works, if we can get 20,000 season ticket holders, the club will refund back to the fans 75 pounds off their season ticket, as well as giving 2 complimentary guest match tickets for family and friends, and also 25 pounds voucher to spend in the city megastore. This equate to around 100 pounds off the price of a season ticket.

What do you think of this idea? The thinking behind this is that the fans would try and get their friends and family on board to increase the number of season tickets and have a full stadium.

I work for the ticket office so would like your views

City Ticket office

If im reading this correctly, as a season ticket holder for many many years I would be getting the same benefit (genorous as it is) as say, an ex armchair fan thats only getting an ST because of the 'special offer'?

I would like to see loyal, long term season ticket holders rewarded first, then sort out the newcomers.

If im reading this correctly, as a season ticket holder for many many years I would be getting the same benefit (genorous as it is) as say, an ex armchair fan thats only getting an ST because of the 'special offer'?

I would like to see loyal, long term season ticket holders rewarded first, then sort out the newcomers.

We should still get ours cheaper though due to loyalty bonus, see where your coming from though.

As said above, not everyone can afford a season ticket now days, year inn year out, so if there gonna do a offer and draw more supporters inn, it's the way forward!!!

Anyway to get the ground full would be great. But maybe do it like this -

ST for 3 years or more £75 off.

ST for 2 years £50 off.

ST for 1 year £25 off.

Still a decent incentive, but more rewarding to the fans who have had a season ticket for longer.

As said above, not everyone can afford a season ticket now days, year inn year out, so if there gonna do a offer and draw more supporters inn, it's the way forward!!!

I dont disagree with the idea, clearly a full stadium is better for everyone, like I say maybe 'long term' ST holders should get an extra bonus?

Archived