Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ambitious

Real Madrid VS Barcelona

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the score will be?

You're including Xavi with them 3? Really? He's nowhere near as bad as those 3 - Mascherano is a **** for what he does and was a massive one last night - no need to dive around like a ponce. Busquets is also both very petulant. Dani Alves, barring last week's fiasco cos everyone was at it, has actually improved over the past season or 2. But to include Xavi with those 3 is kind of insulting to him.

Glad Madrid are out. Shameful to waste such talent in that way. And what a bunch of crybabies the whole lot of them. Bad winners and exceptionally bad losers. I don't care much for Barca, but I thought it was obvious they were by far the better footballing side of the two and it's disappointing that they can't be gracious in defeat. I hope Mourinho sods off and someone willing to instruct his players to play more inspiring football takes over.

Archived