Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ambitious

Real Madrid VS Barcelona

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the score will be?

I only turned this on at half-time and I kinda wished I hadn't bothered. The diving/acting is so blatant, Alves gets kissed in a 50/50 and goes down like he's just stepped on a landmine. If this is considered one of the best matches to watch in Europe then god help football.

lol

Glad. Hope they get another.

Mourinho as a person and as a personality has grown on me massively over the last couple of years, but I severely dislike his negative tactics.

He's got one of the few squads in the world good enough to try and play Barcelona in a game of proper football, but oh no. I love seeing teams set out to defend and still lose.

Mourinho as a person and as a personality has grown on me massively over the last couple of years, but I severely dislike his negative tactics.

He's got one of the few squads in the world good enough to try and play Barcelona in a game of proper football, but oh no. I love seeing teams set out to defend and still lose.

This all the way.

Can Barcelona ever win a game fairly? The protection and decisions they get is beyond comical.

It's just clever if you ask me. Mourinho and Real are trying to bully Barca and they in turn are using their speed and their footballing reputation to over-emphasize the physicality by falling theatrically knowing they're likely to get the decisions. Guardiola and his men can play dirty too and the fact it has gotten a reaction from Mourinho several times now is an indication that he's frustrated and envious of that. It's got little to do with football, but matches involving Mourinho often remind me of a strategic battlefield anyway.

He knows how to win against them. Try and play pretty and get beat 5-0 again?

Hes one of the few managers who knows how to beat Barca. Hes won 2 CLs with 2 different clubs.

He knows how to win against them. Try and play pretty and get beat 5-0 again?

Hes one of the few managers who knows how to beat Barca. Hes won 2 CLs with 2 different clubs.

Knowing that if you harry and kick them for ninety minutes you might be able to close them out and knick a set piece isn't "genius," it's obvious.

If Mourinho does it it's some inspired master plan but if Megson does it it's anti-football?

Archived