Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ambitious

Real Madrid VS Barcelona

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the score will be?

290439482.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304452997&Signature=ugozHN%2FyifVW8Ds%2B6nan4qiKtHs%3D

Xavi's passes in the first half, 86 completed. Compared to di Maria, who completed just one pass, and Madrid as a whole, who completed 106. Domination from Barca as per.

Over Ricardo and Weale?

Madman.

Only just.

And Finners, he's been past his best for past 2-3 years, but that doesn't make him worse off than a lot of other keepers. He'd be first-choice in a lot of squads around Europe.

Only just.

And Finners, he's been past his best for past 2-3 years, but that doesn't make him worse off than a lot of other keepers. He'd be first-choice in a lot of squads around Europe.

Yes but that doesn't make him THE best.

In his prime he probably was the best in the world, but these days you have Lloris, Akinfeev, Riena, Buffon and co' who I'd probably all pick ahead of Van der Sar. Casillas is better than all of them.

Congrats to Barca, and great to see Abidal back.

But seriously, Mourinho got this whole tie horrifically wrong. Tonight, against a stronger Barcelona team, away from home, Real attacked and got a draw. Imagine if he'd shown even just an ounce of attacking intent at home, they could've won this.

Glad to see 11 men on each side at the finish as well, although Carvalho/Alonso tried their hardest to make it impossible.

Barca/United it looks like then, should be fun.

In his prime he probably was the best in the world, but these days you have Lloris, Akinfeev, Riena, Buffon and co' who I'd probably all pick ahead of Van der Sar. Casillas is better than all of them.

I honestly cannot see how you can pick any of them bar akinfeev imo ahead of van Der sar. And youre saying van Der sar is past it then you mention buffon :crylaugh:

I hope man utd muller the diving pussy *****.

no doubt mourinho will whine about being cheated out of it by the ref - although he does have a bit of a case this time, there is no way the madrid goal at the start of the second should have been disallowed.

Some of the play-acting was disgusting as well, paticularly mascherano down in the corner after diarra's challenge - diarra made no contact what so ever and the ***** gone down and gone over the top with his writhing - i wouldn't be that pertubed if scholes was to ****ing ruin him & busquets in the final (presuming manure beat schalke).

edit: and Ted - lloris, reina and buffon are all better than van der sar - vds was a good player but he is past it now.

Agree with everything but Lloris is a very overated keeper he loves a good fumble and flap at a cross.

Man U (unless a miracle occurs) and Barca i like both teams and would prefer an English team to win it but i do like Barca a lot so might go for them. Either way should be a cracking game.

I honestly cannot see how you can pick any of them bar akinfeev imo ahead of van Der sar. And youre saying van Der sar is past it then you mention buffon :crylaugh:

I hope man utd muller the diving pussy *****.

Buffon might not be mid-twenties, but nor does he require a zimmer frame to make it on to the pitch.

Archived