Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ambitious

Real Madrid VS Barcelona

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the score will be?

I don't watch much continental football, but if this is what it's like, it can go and bollocks.

This.

If this was a La Liga match I wouldn't have really been interested at all, for some reason because it was a Champions League game I got all excited about it, Oh, how I was wrong.

I don't watch much continental football, but if this is what it's like, it can go and bollocks.

Of course it's not normally like this.

It's a Mourinho side in a cup semi final, plus it's El Classico, plus it's no time at all since their last game and they've had no time to cool off, plus Barcelona naturally play a style of football that forces almost all teams they play against to be negative.

This was never going to be an exciting or clean game, anyone expecting otherwise is/was daft.

Of course it's not normally like this.

It's a Mourinho side in a cup semi final, plus it's El Classico, plus it's no time at all since their last game and they've had no time to cool off, plus Barcelona naturally play a style of football that forces almost all teams they play against to be negative.

This was never going to be an exciting or clean game, anyone expecting otherwise is/was daft.

I was't expecting it to be clean but c'mon, the antics of everyone involved is laughable.

No way was that a red. First thing i thought was '50-50, won ball'. Yet because of them pathetic players, and Alves rolling around like he's marking his fooking territory, he has been sent off.

One of the most pathetic games i have seen for a while.

This.

If this was a La Liga match I wouldn't have really been interested at all, for some reason because it was a Champions League game I got all excited about it, Oh, how I was wrong.

These matches often don't live up to expectation, the same can be said for many big games in the premiership. Having said that Barca 5-0 thumping of real earlier this season was the best footballing display I've ever seen.

Dani Alves is such a pussy. I'd love to see him on the receiving end of a Carragher tackle.

He isn't a pussy, he's a double 'ard, stacked athlete.

That's WHY it's so irritating to see he (and hundreds like him) rolling around on the floor like a twat, play-acting. I mean you don't think Drogba, for example, is as easily hurt as he lets on? He's a frickin' unit.

I only turned this on at half-time and I kinda wished I hadn't bothered. The diving/acting is so blatant, Alves gets kissed in a 50/50 and goes down like he's just stepped on a landmine. If this is considered one of the best matches to watch in Europe then god help football.

Archived