Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

You'll have to create him like Ashley did, because Fleetwood were in the conference when the game was released, Vardy isn't in the game.

Is there a conference team on the creation centre

Made a career mode with Barca, was very easy but somehow quite enjoyable.. Literally beat each team 3/4-0 on legendary mode each game.

My team.

Neuer 91

Walker 84

Pique 90

Thiago Silva 89

Bale! (left back because he's quick) 89

Gotze 90

Pastore 89

Eriksen 88

Messi 95

Cristiano Ronaldo 92

Aguero 89

Subs-

Hart 86

Kompany 87

Jones 88

Wilshere 90

Neymar 90

Cavani 88

Pato 89

Now it's starting to freeze at the same part in my season. It's doing my head in so I'm going to have to make a new career mode now. :(

Weird thing on H2H last night - some doof I was playing against had set-up his corners (didn't even know you could set-up corners) so that he had five players standing in a line on the edge of the penalty box nearest the corner taker. I'm not sure what this was meant to achieve (it achieved nothing), but he was playing as Anzhi, which makes him a cretinous impecile anyway.

Also, I got matched in a H2H game against Liverpool last night. Bearing in mind I was playing as Leicester, I thought this was a bit unfair. Needless to say I lost.

Also, I got matched in a H2H game against Liverpool last night. Bearing in mind I was playing as Leicester, I thought this was a bit unfair. Needless to say I lost.

What division are you in and your DNF percentage etc? Maybe that was the only match up possible

They're not accurate lol

They are, in comparison to other League One / Championship 'bronze' players. He has decent pace and dribbling. Just because he's scored a goal on his debut doesn't mean I'm going to give him 75+ finishing. :glare:

They are, in comparison to other League One / Championship 'bronze' players. He has decent pace and dribbling. Just because he's scored a goal on his debut doesn't mean I'm going to give him 75+ finishing. :glare:

I'm not basing it on his debut. Attacking work rate should be slow, and strength is nearer to 80. And dribbling should be lower; did you get strength and dribbling mixed up? Flair and speed dribbler?

I'm not basing it on his debut. Attacking work rate should be slow, and strength is nearer to 80. And dribbling should be lower; did you get strength and dribbling mixed up? Flair and speed dribbler?

He wouldn't have them as traits when downloaded though, they only show on the site for some reason. The whole CC tool is glitched.

Weird thing on H2H last night - some doof I was playing against had set-up his corners (didn't even know you could set-up corners) so that he had five players standing in a line on the edge of the penalty box nearest the corner taker. I'm not sure what this was meant to achieve (it achieved nothing), but he was playing as Anzhi, which makes him a cretinous impecile anyway.

Happened to me too. Pi$$ed me right off. Got totally owned.

• 2 weeks later...

At the end of the day they have less than a year really to make the fifa games. They have added great detail as it is. I just manager leicester city in career mode. i love it and i usually buy a few cheap but good premiership players. I am going to make a new one and just buy like 1 or 2 cheap but good premiership players and then buy cheap ones with a high potential so i can loan them out for a bit and when they return they are good enough to play for my first starting 11. I love the fact that you get messages from the players when they want to leave the club and sometimes you see it on the news bit but hear nothing about the player. it is realistic in that point. i must agree though that they dont get the players correct with overalls and pace. They need to sort that out in fifa 13. How is max gradel nearly as fast as messi. He plays for leeds and is probs average speed their in real life.

At the end of the day they have less than a year really to make the fifa games. They have added great detail as it is. I just manager leicester city in career mode. i love it and i usually buy a few cheap but good premiership players. I am going to make a new one and just buy like 1 or 2 cheap but good premiership players and then buy cheap ones with a high potential so i can loan them out for a bit and when they return they are good enough to play for my first starting 11. I love the fact that you get messages from the players when they want to leave the club and sometimes you see it on the news bit but hear nothing about the player. it is realistic in that point. i must agree though that they dont get the players correct with overalls and pace. They need to sort that out in fifa 13. How is max gradel nearly as fast as messi. He plays for leeds and is probs average speed their in real life.

uwotm8.jpg

i hate dicks online who ;

play as real madrid in red

score fanboy goals by passing across the goal to team mate to slot into an empty net. i just did it and then missed on purpose cos i was so annoyed at my cuntyness

watch 3 replays of the shittest goals

make subs with 2 minutes to go irrelevent of scoreline (can be 2 up or 2 down and they do it....wtf is the point?it aint FM!)

play as man utd in black and blue

use a dark coloured ball

score own goals when im already 5-0 up. i love to win 15-0 if i do it but not when you did it.

I got matched against Roma in a cup game. I won 2-1 after extra time. The other person missed two penalties during the game so he must have been livid. He didn't skip the replays after the game, which was annoying.

FYI. FIFA have been working on the 'perfect defending' in Fifa 12 for a good few years. I would also say they are working on something now for FIFA 14/15/16. Grades doesn't play for Leeds any more but i agree he isn't that fast.

Archived