Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

i hate dicks online who ;

play as real madrid in red

score fanboy goals by passing across the goal to team mate to slot into an empty net. i just did it and then missed on purpose cos i was so annoyed at my cuntyness

watch 3 replays of the shittest goals

make subs with 2 minutes to go irrelevent of scoreline (can be 2 up or 2 down and they do it....wtf is the point?it aint FM!)

play as man utd in black and blue

use a dark coloured ball

score own goals when im already 5-0 up. i love to win 15-0 if i do it but not when you did it.

agree with all of them, to less extent with the kits though lol

Real Madrid play in white. Fact. The commentators even mention it EVERY FRICKING TIME YOU PLAY THEM!!!!

And people who play as man united in the black and blue are usually turds. It's a decent kit actually its almost like it turns you into a **** in the same way young lads who drive with fog lights permanently on do

thats the funniest thing ive ever read. its my fault! i play as different teams often. arsenal in red. chelsea in blue. england in white/blue. liverpool in red. newcastle in black&white.

still my fault though isn't it!

thats the funniest thing ive ever read. its my fault! i play as different teams often. arsenal in red. chelsea in blue. england in white/blue. liverpool in red. newcastle in black&white.

FIFA now changes if there is a colour clash..... I think anyway. Don't ask me how probably something to do with coding....

You get an option on what kit you want before you click search

I dont think you get what I said. I know you get to chose the option of what kit you would like to wear...... However I think FIFA have put in a coding system so the same colour kits don't come up against each other.... E.g. You chose Red for Real, other person chose red, one instantly gets swapped to white. Either that or I've been very very very very lucky coming up against players online.

I dont think you get what I said. I know you get to chose the option of what kit you would like to wear...... However I think FIFA have put in a coding system so the same colour kits don't come up against each other.... E.g. You chose Red for Real, other person chose red, one instantly gets swapped to white. Either that or I've been very very very very lucky coming up against players online.

I've always wondered if there's something in the coding of the online play. I generally play as Chelsea online and only ever really seem to play Bayern or Real Madrid. Playing Barca or any other five star team is very rare. Also very rare that Real play in anything other than red when I play as Chelsea and I dont recall ever being the designated away team as always seem to play at Stamford Bridge...

Oh I did get you mate don't worry. You're right though and I believe it's fairly recent too as in the early days of FIFA 12 when I was using Leicester online (in white cos I'm a cock ;-)!) and id often come up against other teams in white, leeds, la galaxy etc.

Glad they sorted it for no kit clash but I do tire of seeing Real in red it's just not cricket. The fact they even think of selecting that in the first place makes them a twunt.

Sick of everyone playing as Barcelona or Man City online. I just chose Leicester but they suddenly have to change from being someone like Arsenal to Barcelona.. What the hell?

Just use the mode that matches you up against the same star rating as you? :dunno:

Cheers mate, I wasnt even trying!

I always play as Milan in white, the AI doesnt make you wear a different colour, it just searches for someone with a similar star team with colours that wont clash.

So if you dont like people playing in Madrid red. Play as any team in red.

Cheers mate, I wasnt even trying!

I always play as Milan in white, the AI doesnt make you wear a different colour, it just searches for someone with a similar star team with colours that wont clash.

So if you dont like people playing in Madrid red. Play as any team in red.

i dont not like the team madrid in red its the players who play as that team seem to be more cunty than madrid players in white. i think the point is escaping you.

also i don't wanna play as a red team as they can be quite cunty themselves .... Yanited. Liverpool (and i even like them! but theyre still cunts!). Forest etc

i dont not like the team madrid in red its the players who play as that team seem to be more cunty than madrid players in white. i think the point is escaping you.

also i don't wanna play as a red team as they can be quite cunty themselves .... Yanited. Liverpool (and i even like them! but theyre still cunts!). Forest etc

The type you're describing is the 'fan boy' normally the ones who have gamer tags such as CR7 'name' etc.

Beating a fan boy who uses anzi and try's every trick in the book with Eto, bosoufoua and Zhirkov. 4-0 as well got a message say 'lucky c**t. lol. Easy easy easy easy easy.

Was playing as Man Utd vs Liverpool won 4-3 in the last minute and got a lovely message telling me 'die of cancer ya munich ****'.. Swiftly replied with a JFT 39 message! :D

The type you're describing is the 'fan boy' normally the ones who have gamer tags such as CR7 'name' etc.

Nail

Head

You hit it my man.

Fan boy dicks who score fan boy goals with fan boy teams in fan boys kits. Love beating them so much.

Even better after being 2-0 down at 20 odd mins then winning 3-2.

Archived