Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

New Logo

Guest freund
crappy

121680[/snapback]

:unsure:

And you could do better..........?

121829[/snapback]

yep, have a look in the thread in general chat

It is great.

I wonder whether Mr Chainsaw could allign the banner to the centre of the page rather than have it stuck on the left?

It is great.

I wonder whether Mr Chainsaw could allign the banner to the centre of the page rather than have it stuck on the left?

121908[/snapback]

I would but the left side of the banner won't blend in with the background, i dont think it would look nice at all :(

True - but I think it would look nicer if the blue on Ricey's banner was the same shade of blue as the other bit. Not sure which bit should be changed to match the other though........

........or would would look good is if the banner was the width of the page, i.e. add some more players, just like the left hand side, onto the right hand side......but Im not sure how it would work with different resolutions.

........or would would look good is if the banner was the width of the page, i.e. add some more players, just like the left hand side, onto the right hand side......but Im not sure how it would work with different resolutions.

121913[/snapback]

There lies the problem I think.

Some people have their resolution on 800x600, maybe because their monitor isn't good enough :ph34r:

Most people have their resolution on 1024x768, but my monitor can do up to 1280x1024 - which is the settings I use.

So any banner which is 1280 width is too long for most people, but anything less than 1280 is too short for me and others with the same resolution.

It is great.

121908[/snapback]

I would but the left side of the banner won't blend in with the background, i dont think it would look nice at all :(

121910[/snapback]

I would argue that the right side of the banner doesn't blend in with the background either - the shades of blue should be the same imo.

Archived