Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Great fight, one of the best i've seen in a while and well done Froch, I don't care if he's from Nottingham - But then again (and before I go on I do NOT want a 'who is a proper rival' debate) based on where I live I don't see Nottingham as a local rival.

Although it's not the greatest of compliments (Based on the fact we don't seem to have any decent British boxers at this moment) i'd say he is the best current British boxer about.

That was an awesome fight from Froch! Once he sensed a KO he just went to work! A well deserving three time world champion :trumpet:

I thought he might get beat tonight but he did a reet good job. McGuigan loved it!

Defo trying to catch a replay tomorrow.

I might do some skipping and ten or twenty press ups before bed. F*&kin' hyper now. Got sunburn though so got to go easy on the biceps.

Was gonna go for the ice bath after but only got 17 ice cubes.

I can't believe I haven't still got the Rocky soundtrack for my walkman.

Edited by El Empty
  • Like 1

Guest MattP

Nottingham la la la. all I can hear. Hope frotch gets fuked over.

In glad people like you don't go to boxing.

If people can't support a boxer just because he supports a different football team you need to get a life.

Wallop!

Carl+Froch+v+Lucian+Bute+IBF+World+Super+Middleweight+WrUoL0DeFcKl.jpg

Bute now has to decided if he wants his contracted rematch. Probably in Canada but even so, he's going to have to 100% better to trouble Froch.

As well as being 100% stupid.

That wasnt just a fluke one punch knockout Froch got when backing onto the ropes. He did him in every department. Destroyed him.

I have no doubt the crowed played a part and the canadian crowed might too but i only see one outcome of a re-match. Fight might go longer but same outcome.

As well as being 100% stupid.

That wasnt just a fluke one punch knockout Froch got when backing onto the ropes. He did him in every department. Destroyed him.

I have no doubt the crowed played a part and the canadian crowed might too but i only see one outcome of a re-match. Fight might go longer but same outcome.

Canada lol, not exacty going to provide the same level of support are they, have you ever met a candadian? Wet as anything, Not to mention the fact that he's not even Canadian he is Romanian!

He would be a fool to want a rematch though you're right about that, got battered and out classed!