Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Musings

This is the thread to record your thoughts, however weird they maybe.

I had one earlier:

Girls are luckier than guys, because if a guy decides he wants to do a number 2 whilst doing a number 1, he either has to wait until he's finished the first bit, and then take up more toilet time, or hold it in mid-stream which can hurt like heck, and could be messy. Girls just sit there.

I had one earlier:

Girls are luckier than guys, because if a guy decides he wants to do a number 2 whilst doing a number 1, he either has to wait until he's finished the first bit, and then take up more toilet time, or hold it in mid-stream which can hurt like heck, and could be messy. Girls just sit there.

they always have to queue up longer though , with added risks of accidents during this time

not weird really but makes you think for while

what if the supposed light at the end of the tunnel when you die is actually being reborn in your next life

but there are more people now living than there ever has been before , so there wouldn't have been enough tunnels

but there are more people now living than there ever has been before , so there wouldn't have been enough tunnels

There are other creatures besides humans. wink.gif Reincarnation is crap anyway, but there is a basis of truth in it. Your atoms will all go on to be part of other things.

I had one earlier:

I was once mid-number 1 and decided i needed a number 2. I held my member down, took a large step over the flow while slowly spinning around. Sat down still peeing. Only worked once, out of the two times i tried it

Oooh, now here's a thought!

Suppose, just suppose, like, right, reincarnation was true.

But there's more and more people? How does that work if the new people have supposed to have lived before?

Now get this, right, cos this is the CLEVER bit.

Maybe that's why some species become EXTINCT? Becos they become humans.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Eh? Eh?!

This does not reflect my actual views on what happens when you die.

OK , Here's another thought about reincarnation

Suppose when you see a light at the end of a tunnel, maybe there is like a light splitting thingy whatsit , that allows you to be reincarnated as more than one person .

I mean that's how carnations must spray out from one plant ,maybe that's why it's called reincarnation

Its healthier lower down to urinate first then poo. Doing it at the same time can make your stomach to feel a bit 'off' afterwards for a while, which can damage the lower body functions.

Source: Just asked my Pharmacist Step-Father this. lol

Its healthier lower down to urinate first then poo. Doing it at the same time can make your stomach to feel a bit 'off' afterwards for a while, which can damage the lower body functions.

Source: Just asked my Pharmacist Step-Father this. lol

See this is the difference between Wymsey and the rest of us on here, no one else would have used the term "urinate" :P

i've never really thought about it , but i think i do a bit of one , then a bit of the other , then back again and again until i'm fully evacuated .

i'll try to take more notice next time

• 2 weeks later...

"Boob" is the perfect word. The B looks like an aerial view of them, the 2 o's look like a front view, and the b looks like a side view.

the construction of male male gender has be construed by a patriarchal society as superior and therefore all that they do is projected as positive and that anything constructed as feminine is instantly a negative which can fuck right off. There the is no point in venerating one gender construction over the other as do so means you are a complete willy puller

:thumbup:

Archived