Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Bury away

Shakers' OS:

The Carling cup second round fixture with Sven-Göran Eriksson's Leicester City has been confirmed, and will take place on Tuesday 23rd August at 7.45pm and Bury FC are delighted to announce that after consultation with Leicester City prices will be held at Adults £10.00 and Concessions £5.00.

As per the first round the away end will be the Les Hart (south) stand, and home support will be once again in the Main stand. Tickets will be on a 'first come first served' basis in the Main stand, and if this then exceeds capacity there is a contingency plan to open the East Stand (Cemetery end) for home fans and the Performance Electrical STand (MRE) for away fans should the need arise.

ahh £5 then about £12 for the coach. Not bad :scarf: :scarf:

Where have you got £12 from? I can't imagine it'd be that cheap for a 2 hour + drive.

I do quite fancy this though, and coach isn't a bad shout since driving would be a pain in the arse as would the train.

Where have you got £12 from? I can't imagine it'd be that cheap for a 2 hour + drive.

I do quite fancy this though, and coach isn't a bad shout since driving would be a pain in the arse as would the train.

i go on coalville supporters bus and thats way cheaper than fox travel! cost only £ to go to rotherham so i should imagine about that much for bury

Bought my ticket today also decided to stay night there, I've just booked a room for a night in a travelodge, only paid £25 for the room. So if anyone else is looking to the stay the night, I'd recommend going on the travelodge site.

It's a shame with haven't been given the stand behind the goal.

Archived