Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Pub near the King Power stadium...

Hello all,

I had a look in the sticky topic at the top of the page about grownd info but the links have expired! I ususally have a pre-match beer in the ground. This time though I'm coming with my neighbour who will be sitting in the away end, and I'm in the Kop.

Where can we go before the game for a drink where neither of us in our respective teams colours will be harrassed?

Thanks

Amy

The Local Hero doesn't usually allow away fans.

A better bet would be the Counting House nearer to Morrisons.

Every time I've been past there it was rammed with Leicester fans!

The Symphony Rooms on Burnmoor Street welcomes both home and away fans prior to games. Two minute's walk to the ground too.

ooh thanks for thatg :thumbup:

Go to the Western Hotel on Western Road it's ok in there been my watering hole for the best part of 20 years and was my local for 15 of them (where has the time gone?) away fans are welcome as it's usually full of genuine supporters and not numpties, if you want the postcode pm me.

Hello all,

I had a look in the sticky topic at the top of the page about grownd info but the links have expired! I ususally have a pre-match beer in the ground. This time though I'm coming with my neighbour who will be sitting in the away end, and I'm in the Kop.

Where can we go before the game for a drink where neither of us in our respective teams colours will be harrassed?

Thanks

Amy

Holiday Inn, Opposite the ground, £3 pint or 4 1/2 pint jug for £11

Just have her zip her coat up and go in any pub you like? I doubt a couple of girls, one clearly a Leicester fan, will get a lot of hassle unless she jumps up on the table and starts singing When The Saints Go Marching In.

Guest MattP

Just to throw another pub in to the mixer, there's the Soar Point which is a Scream pub so its quite cheap!! There's usually a mix of fans in there.

yeah I'm usually in there, still on a yellow card for life from 2001. :trumpet: Probably the best investment I ever made.

Just have her zip her coat up and go in any pub you like? I doubt a couple of girls, one clearly a Leicester fan, will get a lot of hassle unless she jumps up on the table and starts singing When The Saints Go Marching In.

#

my neighbour is a guy!!

Archived